Region 4 A/AA

expo

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(expo @ May 11 2007 - 11:44 AM) 826457292[/snapback]Its region time. What are your predictions of Dekalb and Station Camp, and Livingston and Portland.

I think SC gets by DeKalb in a game where the score will be no indication of the game. I think 3-0 in a game that will be a lot closer.

Portland-Livingston is a toss up, but I think Portland will have a slight edge in the fact that Livingston has not seen them play or gone up against them this year. Portland's strengths are very unique to this region, while Livingston plays a style similar to those of a lot of teams Portland has played. Advantage Portland. However, the game is at Livingston on their tiny field, which drastically reduces the space that Portland like to use to their advantage. Advantage Livingston. In the end I think District 8 prevails, with Portland escaping 2-1. But who knows. This game is one that could easily go either way and will come down to the team that is better prepared.

I think the Livingston vs. Portland matchup will be a very close game, but I see Stationcamp beating Dekalb. I look forward to seeing the outcome of the game at Livingston. It should be fairly insane..

But in the spirit of Region 4 competitiveness.... A picture dedicated to the diving Unger of Stationcamp...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v630/Akehuka7/Unger.jpg

/laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

QUOTE(soccer7 @ May 11 2007 - 05:41 PM) 826457497[/snapback]I think the Livingston vs. Portland matchup will be a very close game, but I see Stationcamp beating Dekalb. I look forward to seeing the outcome of the game at Livingston. It should be fairly insane..

But in the spirit of Region 4 competitiveness.... A picture dedicated to the diving Unger of Stationcamp...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v630/Akehuka7/Unger.jpg

/laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

the picture is pretty funny and also true. lol yeah the portland and livingston game will be a great one to watch.

I predict a 2-0 SC win and look for Portland to win 1-0 vs. LA. I saw the SC-LA game and it was a defensive battle. Fans can complain about dives all they want, but if the ref lets it go who is to blame? As for timbp(station camp player was not playing ball when he knocked out the white house player) you must have been looking someplace else, the SC player never saw #15 and it was an unfortunate ending. I'm just glad neither player was seriously hurt. Don't forget which teams broke the SC players' legs last year(WH & Portland)!

QUOTE(bison4 @ May 12 2007 - 08:54 AM) 826457886[/snapback]Fans can complain about dives all they want, but if the ref lets it go who is to blame? As for timbp(station camp player was not playing ball when he knocked out the white house player) you must have been looking someplace else, the SC player never saw #15 and it was an unfortunate ending. I'm just glad neither player was seriously hurt. Don't forget which teams broke the SC players' legs last year(WH & Portland)!

first of all, why dive? a good player shouldn't need to do that kind of stuff. it's pathetic when you are specifically known for diving so I don't do it. second of all, I realize the gravity of the WH vs. SC game but quit bringing it up. you're never going to convince the other player what happened so quit trying. it's done. finished. that's it. just leave it alone

QUOTE(soccerislife8944 @ May 12 2007 - 10:15 PM) 826458229[/snapback]first of all, why dive? a good player shouldn't need to do that kind of stuff. it's pathetic when you are specifically known for diving so I don't do it. second of all, I realize the gravity of the WH vs. SC game but quit bringing it up. you're never going to convince the other player what happened so quit trying. it's done. finished. that's it. just leave it alone

Well said.

QUOTE(timbdp @ May 12 2007 - 11:23 AM) 826457959[/snapback]like the portland and wh player broke the kids leg on purpose and i was there and i have watch the game several times the sc player was not playing ball when he knocked out the wh player

i wasn't at the wh-sc semi last year but the scrim where the sc player's leg was broken. it was done by a tall over sized clumsy JV player who quit the team the next week. and wasn't done with any intent to harm him, just a clumpsy mistake.