Division II Regionals

BigOwl

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here is a question for you guys. Should BGA be able to play at home? I see in the bracket they are playing their side of the bracket at BGA. Is this fair to the other teams? Should they be made to play at the other site? Did CBHS play at home when the tourney was in Memphis? My opinion is they shouldn't play at home. No one else is at home so why should they be allowed to play at home. I know the argument is they have to work the field but that shouldn't make a difference and I know it is also for the gate.

QUOTE(BigOwl @ May 19 2007 - 06:53 PM) 826463017[/snapback]Here is a question for you guys. Should BGA be able to play at home? I see in the bracket they are playing their side of the bracket at BGA. Is this fair to the other teams? Should they be made to play at the other site? Did CBHS play at home when the tourney was in Memphis? My opinion is they shouldn't play at home. No one else is at home so why should they be allowed to play at home. I know the argument is they have to work the field but that shouldn't make a difference and I know it is also for the gate.

I THINK its obvious to readers that I am a CBHS person. To answer the first question no its not fair for BGA to get to play us at their place. To answer the second question, yes CBHS got to play at home when the tourny was in Memphis. Of course when it was in Memphis I saw no problem with it I ( I'm joking, it wasn't fair then either). But CBHS did get to play at home so I can't jump up and down and holler because what goes around comes around. Personally I wish CBHS never got to play at home then and now it could be an issue, but thats not the case so we just have to deal with it and play BGA at their place. Wherever it was I'm sure it would be a good game and in my humble opinion the bracket with BGA, CBHS, Baylor, and Brenwood Academy is the far tougher bracket so if I were a betting man I'd put my money on the state champion coming out of that bracket. But like ever classification with every year, anything can happen. Best of luck to all the teams ( especially our bracket ) and if it isn't us I definitely hope it is a team out of our bracket that takes the championship.