Baylor Vs. Webb

cincyred

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(tennisplaya @ May 12 2007 - 07:30 PM) 826458187[/snapback]The game is going to be close. Webb has many seniors and this game could potentially be there last game ever so i expect them to try as hard as ever. The same goes for Baylor. This will be an exciting game. 2-1 Webb in OT

Both teams advance to state, playa.

QUOTE(tennisplaya @ May 12 2007 - 08:30 PM) 826458187[/snapback]The game is going to be close. Webb has many seniors and this game could potentially be there last game ever so i expect them to try as hard as ever. The same goes for Baylor. This will be an exciting game. 2-1 Webb in OT

Regardless both advance to state....this is mainly for seeding and of course Region Championship. If Baylor dominates this game the way they did the first time they played each other...Baylor wins. I think they will find the net this time. Baylor 1-0.

QUOTE(cincyred @ May 12 2007 - 07:04 PM) 826458171[/snapback]Has Webb already peaked? Is Baylor starting to find the momentum that they have been lacking?

Baylor did something in beating McCallie that Webb could not do. I can see Baylor winning the rematch with Webb 1-0

You know what Baylor couldn't do? that is beat webb the first time so every thing previous to this game is unimportant .. this is a championship game that both teams will fight hard for this. Webb 1-0 Hutch repeat

QUOTE(PinballWizard @ May 13 2007 - 12:02 PM) 826458410[/snapback]Webb wins this one big, 3-0 Webb. Baylors defense will break for the first time this year and Hutchins and Marvin will take advantage and put away there chances.

No way. No one has scored more that one this year....and only 3 times has that been done. Baylor's defense is too strong! If McCallie's high powered offense cannot even score one goal in 2 games....Webb will not do it. Another low scoring game with Baylor winning 1-0.