DB game tonight

braves4life

QUOTE(1moreDBmom @ May 15 2007 - 02:46 PM) 826459615[/snapback]Shazammmmmmmmmmmm

Just like at Burger King... (if you ask for it, you get it!)

but once again your wrong braves4life... we don't start trouble on our own thread, we just try to stop it once others start flapping their jaws!

I knrw he started this thread for a reason.The fact is he should let a DB fan start their own thread first.No we didn't lose,you can't cheer yet braves4life-------!

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(plowboy2 @ May 15 2007 - 06:35 PM) 826459673[/snapback]I knrw he started this thread for a reason.The fact is he should let a DB fan start their own thread first.No we didn't lose,you can't cheer yet braves4life-------!

I would think that if the fact that braves4life started this thread bothers you, you should go start your own. /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> Be civil my boy.

QUOTE(riverdaleman)no it will be just one game all you are playing for is a 1 or 2 seed

You are apparently correct. I could have sworn that I read that somewhere.

QUOTE(Mi Kees @ May 15 2007 - 09:05 PM) 826459773[/snapback]Who are DBs top three pitchers? L? R? Who is their offensive stars? I have not seen them play yet.

The top 4 DB pitchers are all interchangable in my opinion... you can look at the win/loss stats and call one the #1 and the others 2, 3 and 4 if you want to but not me...When we put a pitcher on the mound He is the best pitcher we have available so that makes them the #1 for that game.

The real concern when you face DB is not the pitching, however. They have a powerful battery.

Team BA is .345

Team Sluggin Average is just under .550

4 of our top hitters combine for a .485 BA and over .800 sugging average.

For DB 7 of our 9 starters have combined for 41 homeruns this season.

QUOTE(1moreDBmom @ May 15 2007 - 10:58 PM) 826459998[/snapback]The top 4 DB pitchers are all interchangable in my opinion... you can look at the win/loss stats and call one the #1 and the others 2, 3 and 4 if you want to but not me...When we put a pitcher on the mound He is the best pitcher we have available so that makes them the #1 for that game.

The real concern when you face DB is not the pitching, however. They have a powerful battery.

Team BA is .345

Team Sluggin Average is just under .550

4 of our top hitters combine for a .485 BA and over .800 sugging average.

For DB 7 of our 9 starters have combined for 41 homeruns this season.

the farther you go those averages wil drop some because you will face very good pitching from now on (unless you get lucky) also am i wrong in thinking that a team would rather play WB as oppsed to South Doyle?

QUOTE(riverdaleman @ May 16 2007 - 01:12 AM) 826460000[/snapback]the farther you go those averages wil drop some because you will face very good pitching from now on (unless you get lucky) also am i wrong in thinking that a team would rather play WB as oppsed to South Doyle?

There both as equal as we are with Science Hill My predictions are gonna take a big hit tomorrow and Friday. We are just at the point where the team that can handle their jitters best will porbably win the game.

This pressure is so good for these young men however. Nothing like a life lesson in sucking it up and putting your shoulder to the wheel, while your insides are quivering like a bowl of jelly.

QUOTE(Stonewall @ May 15 2007 - 04:58 PM) 826459622[/snapback]Ritz's comments make me wonder if he thinks that even this game "counts" as he is considering saving his ace for Friday's game. That's a really tough call. Last year we threw our stud only to have to face Farragut who was upset by Karns. Then we had to face their ace without ours. I'm glad it's his decision and not mine. I would say Science Hill's coach has the same dilema.

Thats a NO BRAINER. Pitch your ace Friday. Dont even consider throwing him Wed, cause if you made it that far your already in sub-state. Throw your ace on Friday. Thats the one that really counts.

QUOTE(plowboy2 @ May 15 2007 - 04:19 PM) 826459599[/snapback]WOW! braves4life a farragut fan started a DB thread that hasn't been trashed yet.What's up with that?Maybe ihavenofriends hasn't seen it yet.

I have seen the thread. Plus me and braves were never the ones to start the trouble Couldn't stand the fact that DB lost to Farragut at something else?(not trying to start a fight...just wondering) I did have a comment on this thread very early on before you got on it. It was about DBmom talking to a Morristown West fan. It was very entertaining.

QUOTE(ihavenofriendzz @ May 16 2007 - 02:58 AM) 826460022[/snapback]I have seen the thread. Plus me and braves were never the ones to start the trouble Couldn't stand the fact that DB lost to Farragut at something else?(not trying to start a fight...just wondering) I did have a comment on this thread very early on before you got on it. It was about DBmom talking to a Morristown West fan. It was very entertaining.

Shame you were not there to confirm who I spoke to at the game. It would probably surprise you. You get all your information second hand and then come running to these boards half cocked and spewing trash, beating your chest about how good you are (a have been at that)... well, your not playing baseball this week are you. Your past may be colorful but this year you're nothing but a wannabe standing at the window looking in, and wishing you were in our shoes.

As I said earlier curiosity kills cats. You look silly chasing DB around trying to find out when we've lost. We all know that whether we go all the way or not you will knock our accomplishment this year in order to try to make your single pathetic win over us look like more then it was, so you had one glimmering moment in a season filled with dissappointments. So what?

You may never understand this but "we don't care" Our future this year does not include you or you almighty team. This year Oakland, Dobyns-Bennett, Science Hill, South Doyle, William Blount, Bartlett, Mt. Juliet, Coffee Co., Smyrna, Houston, Collierville, Brighton, Overton, Cleveland, Bradley, and Franklin, will compete for the Championship in Baseball, you were not even in the final 64 so your attention getting attempts are just becoming annoying.

We know how much you are smitten by DB. We know how much you missed your DB trashing thread and we know that is why you started this one.

You are a worthless boil and are shaming yourself and your school by running around in the wake of DB, panting and trying to nose in for some attention. My dog does that too.

Here's a shiny new quarter... now be a good kid and just go away.

QUOTE(ihavenofriendzz @ May 16 2007 - 01:58 AM) 826460022[/snapback]I have seen the thread. Plus me and braves were never the ones to start the trouble Couldn't stand the fact that DB lost to Farragut at something else?(not trying to start a fight...just wondering) I did have a comment on this thread very early on before you got on it. It was about DBmom talking to a Morristown West fan. It was very entertaining.

1moreDBmom may have talked to a Morristown West fan, so what's the problem with that? I do not believe that it should have been entertaining. I talked to several Morristown West fans, in fact, I have family in that area. Morristown West fans and players showed a lot of class in that game. Morristown West had nothing to hang their heads about. They played a great game and fought hard. They had a good pitcher and I wish all their Seniors luck on playing at the next level.

And what does Farragut have to do with this thread? No one has mentioned it but you! Farragut is no longer in the picture. SO LET THE SUBJECT DIE!

GOING WITH THE VIBES! ROLLING WITH THE TRIBE!

QUOTE(1moreDBmom @ May 16 2007 - 08:15 AM) 826460072[/snapback]Shame you were not there to confirm who I spoke to at the game. It would probably surprise you. You get all your information second hand and then come running to these boards half cocked and spewing trash, beating your chest about how good you are (a have been at that)... well, your not playing baseball this week are you. Your past may be colorful but this year you're nothing but a wannabe standing at the window looking in, and wishing you were in our shoes.

As I said earlier curiosity kills cats. You look silly chasing DB around trying to find out when we've lost. We all know that whether we go all the way or not you will knock our accomplishment this year in order to try to make your single pathetic win over us look like more then it was, so you had one glimmering moment in a season filled with dissappointments. So what?

You may never understand this but "we don't care" Our future this year does not include you or you almighty team. This year Oakland, Dobyns-Bennett, Science Hill, South Doyle, William Blount, Bartlett, Mt. Juliet, Coffee Co., Smyrna, Houston, Collierville, Brighton, Overton, Cleveland, Bradley, and Franklin, will compete for the Championship in Baseball, you were not even in the final 64 so your attention getting attempts are just becoming annoying.

We know how much you are smitten by DB. We know how much you missed your DB trashing thread and we know that is why you started this one.

You are a worthless boil and are shaming yourself and your school by running around in the wake of DB, panting and trying to nose in for some attention. My dog does that too.

Here's a shiny new quarter... now be a good kid and just go away.

My comment was on speculation only. BTW DBmom not everything I say is second hand info, but when I do get info it is from a player who actually played in the game, not a random fan. Have you not been reading at all DBmom? I don't play baseball. So even if Farragut was playing this week I still wouldn't be playing. Me and braves aren't on here to get attention. We are here to fill you in on what you refuse to believe as the real truth. Once again, me and braves are not the same person, btw braves I think I know who you are.. I'll just say C.E.?, but you somehow can't tell the difference eventhough it clearly tells you who says what. A DB person started the other DB thread. So it clearly was not a "DB thrashing thread". The fact that you were completely domminated on it had nothing to do with the name of the thread. It had to do with the fact that you kept running your mouth. I did everything you wanted me to do on there about quotes, but you kept on insisting that I changed your quotes, which, if you could read you would have easily noticed I did not. I even posted the same thing twice because you never read the first one. So once again, like I have said many times, I do not hate DB, I am not jealous of DB in anyway, nor have I said DB was bad at anything, but once again you refuse to believe what is clearly put in front of you. The fact that you misunderstand everything is not my problem nor anyone else's. So please stop your pointless rambling, and please don't make me put the Billy Madison quote on here again. It will be well worth the time, and it can clearly be used pretty much everytime you speak, but I just don't want to show you up...again, and get thread completely deleted.

Here is the comment I originally made before I decided to delete it.something you should do with basically all of your posts.

It pretty much looked like this:

"My guess is that DBmom is talking to a Morristown West fan. She is babbling about nothing and claiming that she dominated a high school kid on a fourm. She refuses to mention the real truth, the fact that she was dominated. The Morristown West fan soon left the game dumber than when he/she had arrived.

I am also curious as to who is winning the game."