Rockwood vs. Harriman /\ Unaka vs. University High

Took

Rockwood plays Harriman for the fifth time looking to go 5-0 against them.. I believe Unaka beat University High twice during the district tourney, correct me if im wrong.. what do the match-ups look like for each team.. who will pitch and what team or player will come up big....

Rockwood wins easy. Unaka-UH... well, Unaka leads the series this year 3-2, but in those two loses, Unaka had a combined 18 errors... So I'm picking Unaka, cause they're starting to play some pretty good ball (just like they always do this time of the year) and i don't anticapate them having another 8, 9, or 10 error game. So my picks for Friday are Harriman @ Unaka, and UH @ Rockwood.

Well truthfully Unaka will either throw the freshman lefty they that beat UH the last time or the Church kid. They are a little stronger defensively when the freshman pitches but both of them threw a very good game last time so it could go either way pitching wise. They are really showing strong signs of being a good baseball team the hitting is getting stronger each and every game I believe they have 3 or 4 strong pitchers who can now go a full 7 inning game. They have cam along way defensively since the first of the season I believe in 2 games they had 6 and 11 errors back to back so they have taken a big step since day 1 but thats here nor there both teams are going to have to play a good baseball game and whoever pitches is going to have to throw strikes the defense will have to be there for both teams and I think that home field advantage might play a big part for Unaka as well.

however whoever wins this game will have there hands full against Rockwood because we all know they are a very tough ballclub and I dont see Harriman defeating Rockwood exspecially as good as Rockwood has been playing.

Unaka- 6

UH- 3

Rockwood -10

Harriman-2

Let the games begin.

however whoever wins this game will have there hands full against Rockwood because we all know they are a very tough ballclub and I dont see Harriman defeating Rockwood exspecially as good as Rockwood has been playing.

the winner of region one plays the runner up of region two at home, .. the loser of UH and Unaka travels , Rockwood is solid and probably wins Region two

Class A Bracket