William Blount Baseball on AM 1470 in Maryville

etcoach

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Mi Kees @ May 16 2007 - 09:11 PM) 826460585[/snapback]The Governors have a really good team. South Doyle just seems to have their number or you might say Holland has it. These two remind me of Farragut/ Halls matchup a few years back. They played each other all the way to the finals and finished 1 and 2. Good luck WB against what looks like Science Hill Friday night. OH and GOOOO KEEEES!

or you might say brentz has their number 5 homeruns in 5 games

QUOTE(5743 @ May 16 2007 - 07:51 PM) 826460639[/snapback]WB fans should look up... at least they don't have to drive over to SDHS and lose anymore this year.

What happened to the radio broadcast??? not enough string and soup cans or did the hamster die???

What are you talking about????

QUOTE(MLREB @ May 16 2007 - 01:25 PM) 826460359[/snapback]Good luck to the Govs!

How about carrying the Blount County flag once in a while. Maryville is growing weary of carrying the rest of you chumps!.......... /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Eldridge says I didn't have them tape it because I thought they would lose, which is totally incorrect. I wish I wish I wish I had that tape somewhere. It would have been priceless, especially when Painter adiosed the Clarksville bunch early in the 3rd.

ET.......if you ever find a taped version of the state game please let me know. I am in for at least two and will purchase. I can't believe a radio station doesn't tape live broadcasts.