Science Hill vs. Dobyns-Bennett part III

fanatic55

Final :

Science Hill - 2

Dobyns-Bennett - 0

Eddie Yah scored both goals.

soccerfan13, I am certain he's got offers from Winthrop University(d1), The Master's College(CA) and is been highly targeted by ETSU to stick around.. I've heard of a bunch of other schools he's connected with, but wouldn't say anything since those info were not from reliable sources and am not sure.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(ihavenofriendzz @ May 17 2007 - 10:13 PM) 826461497[/snapback]ahaha lets hope not. We do not need another episode like last year. Is it possible that they would change the game to Sunday? It is probably a stretch, but I would think it would be a whole lot easier than playing at noon or earlier.

Yeah last year was pretty stupid, but I think its going to have to be on Saturday because the winning team will have a game tuesday at State. So they need the REST. So hopefully it will be like early Saturday

QUOTE(PinballWizard @ May 17 2007 - 10:15 PM) 826461502[/snapback]Yeah last year was pretty stupid, but I think its going to have to be on Saturday because the winning team will have a game tuesday at State. So they need the REST. So hopefully it will be like early Saturday

I want to go, but my parents think graduation is soo much more important. I am like, we don't even get our diplomas when we walk across the stage, plus it is a complete waste of 2 hours. I would much rather drive an 2hrs+ to watch a soccer game, especially one that my school is playing in. oh well. I guess I will just have to get updates via text messaging. sorry to change the topic.

Was the game a good one?...btw SH and DB?

QUOTE(ihavenofriendzz @ May 17 2007 - 10:20 PM) 826461515[/snapback]I want to go, but my parents think graduation is soo much more important. I am like, we don't even get our diplomas when we walk across the stage, plus it is a complete waste of 2 hours. I would much rather drive an 2hrs+ to watch a soccer game, especially one that my school is playing in. oh well. I guess I will just have to get updates via text messaging. sorry to change the topic.

Was the game a good one?...btw SH and DB?

Haha i soo agree