DII All-Region Team

MBABIGRED11

Hey guys, I was just wondering who yall thought has earned a spot on this year's all-region team for the DII regions(East, Middle, or West) here's my thoughts for the middle...

P-Todd Miller:MBA

P-B.J. Jones:USN

P-Justin Guidry:Ryan

P-Matt Kimball:MBA

P-Bass:BGA

1B- Frank Adelman: MBA

2B-Tee Stumb:MBA

SS-Johnson Coley:BA

3B-Jordan Jones:BA

OF-Mason Graham:BA

OF-Drew Burns:Ryan

OF-Jon Eisen:MBA

C- Stallings: BA

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(MBABIGRED11 @ May 16 2007 - 10:09 PM) 826460797[/snapback]In the East, I hear Massey from Baylor and Coleman from McCallie are good... In the West, Martinez and Forsythe from CBHS and Park from MUS... anyone else?

Park has been injured all year and only had one start so i dont see how he could be on an all region team, that being said IF he hadnt been hurt all year i have little doubt he would have made the/an all region team.

Park has been injured all year and only had one start so i dont see how he could be on an all region team, that being said IF he hadnt been hurt all year i have little doubt he would have made the/an all region team.

I agree with you on Park. Shouldn't be on it due to limited play, but no doubt he would have been on it. I think they have one or two others more worthy this year (maybe Luke Jensen or Blair Wright?).

QUOTE(MBABIGRED11 @ May 16 2007 - 08:53 PM) 826460643[/snapback]Hey guys, I was just wondering who yall thought has earned a spot on this year's all-region team for the DII regions(East, Middle, or West) here's my thoughts for the middle...

P-Todd Miller:MBA

P-B.J. Jones:USN

P-Justin Guidry:Ryan

P-Matt Kimball:MBA

P-Bass:BGA

1B- Frank Adelman: MBA

2B-Tee Stumb:MBA

SS-Johnson Coley:BA

3B-Jordan Jones:BA

OF-Mason Graham:BA

OF-Drew Burns:Ryan

OF-Jon Eisen:MBA

C- Stallings: BA

LHP Isaacs BGA (has the kid lost more than 3 games the last 3 years while defeating Top 25 teams from Florida?)

RHP Miller MBA (Didn't have a great year but signed with Notre Dame)

1B Adleman MBA (big strong athlete)

MIF Goble Ryan (anchor of FR defense & hit over .460)

MIF Coley BA (solid performer and a silent leader)

3B Pogue Ryan (moved from 2B to 3B to solidify the FR defense)

OF Moon BGA (runs well and can hit for both average and power)

OF Guidry Ryan (hit in the high .470's and took control of the FR outfield)

OF Catigani JP2 (a very solid performer on a less than average team)

C Hostetler BGA or Vinney Casha Ryan (both of these men controled the game from behind the plate and hit for high averages)

QUOTE(MBABIGRED11 @ May 17 2007 - 03:53 PM) 826461276[/snapback]Issacs is a good pick, I forgot about him, but Goble from Ryan is not... He is not that great of a hitter... I stand by my choices up the middle... Hostetler is good, but Stallings is better defensively...

I understand its your opinion but.... you're wrong. /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

QUOTE(MBABIGRED11 @ May 17 2007 - 02:56 PM) 826461278[/snapback]I didnt know that Park was hurt... but he is still a great player (signed with Ole Miss) but how are Luke Jensen and Blair Wright?

Both pretty good ball players. Jensen is a tough, hard-nosed player, I'd say Blair is probably their best pitcher this year.

QUOTE(MBABIGRED11 @ May 17 2007 - 03:53 PM) 826461276[/snapback]Issacs is a good pick, I forgot about him, but Goble from Ryan is not... He is not that great of a hitter... I stand by my choices up the middle... Hostetler is good, but Stallings is better defensively...

Is this not the same Goble that hit in the .460 range and is being recruited by PAC 10, SEC, & Conference USA schools along with being ranked with Baseball America? I have not seen him play this season but I have watched this kid play in some big national tournaments (Florida, California, Arizona while scouting) and he was a better hitter than fielder. We have him on our Area Code tryout list which is a big deal with no more than 8-10 Tennessee players being invited to the tryouts. The finals will be played @ Blair Field home field of Long Beach State.