Oakland vs. Cleveland

magoo043

QUOTE(5743 @ May 18 2007 - 10:38 PM) 826462548[/snapback]I bet the fool who said that Oakland could beat Cleveland easily because they had lost to Siegel fells like a fool right now.

This may open the door for SD

i think SD was going to be ok anyway like i said in another post they was the best team i saw all year

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(tdntn @ May 18 2007 - 10:28 PM) 826462454[/snapback]i was hoping oakland would go ahead and make it (and win it all of course). it would have really been a statement (it still does regardless) of murfreesboro athletics for oakland to have made state in 2 male sports (baseball and basketball) and riverdale to make state in both their female equivalents (softball and basketball). but yeah sorry for the seniors and speaking of the lady warriors i hope they can bring home the schools 2nd title this year

it was a tough loss...good luck to Coach Breeden and the girls

/sad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" /> Oh my .. how sad I am.. I sure feel for the Oakland team.. They played so very well all year. Congrats 2 Cleveland for pulling it out when they needed 2 but I was really wanting Oakland (for the "boro") to win this one. What a Record Year for those guys & to go down so soon.. man can't even imagine..

QUOTE(riverdaleman @ May 18 2007 - 07:20 PM) 826462173[/snapback]well with all due respect this is an oakland thread if you want to talk about your team start a thread and people will read about them and learn about them

well 1st of all i am not a cleveland fan..i actually play for red bank..and second of all i was not talking bad about oakland i was just mentioning the fact that they get a lottt of hype and that it was not going to be a walk in the park like that other person mentioned on here earlier. they are a great team and i congratulate them on there impressive season.

QUOTE(5743 @ May 18 2007 - 11:38 PM) 826462548[/snapback]I bet the fool who said that Oakland could beat Cleveland easily because they had lost to Siegel fells like a fool right now.

This may open the door for SD

Reminder....that was a SIEGEL poster who said that. They despise us.

QUOTE(7innings32 @ May 19 2007 - 01:55 PM) 826462854[/snapback]well 1st of all i am not a cleveland fan..i actually play for red bank..and second of all i was not talking bad about oakland i was just mentioning the fact that they get a lottt of hype and that it was not going to be a walk in the park like that other person mentioned on here earlier. they are a great team and i congratulate them on there impressive season.

That was a SIEGEL person who said that about the cake walk. He was giving Cleveland bulletin board material b/c he hates us. No one from Oakland thought the road would be easy and it wasn't.

QUOTE(2priceless @ May 18 2007 - 10:17 PM) 826462437[/snapback]I come home to see the score.....and saw what I have feared all day...that we are out.

Saying great season right now just seems sort of hollow right now. I know this group will be proud of the records and the national ranking in time. However, they wanted the ring the most. I feel so badly for all of them, but especially Tyler, Drew, Marcus, and PJ.......not at all the way these guys deserved to go out.

bad news, 2p...

wanted to see those boys with the ring. =(

QUOTE(2priceless @ May 19 2007 - 02:23 PM) 826462879[/snapback]That was a SIEGEL person who said that about the cake walk. He was giving Cleveland bulletin board material b/c he hates us. No one from Oakland thought the road would be easy and it wasn't.

Actually 2p he was saying that Oakland has a great team. He wasn't doing that because he hates you. Basically he complimented Oakland for having a heck of a team and didn't expect that Cleveland would pull the upset. Don't try to turn it into something it isn't.

As for the Pats, I hate that they lost. I think they deserved the state berth, it's a great group of guys and I grew up with a lot of them.

QUOTE(nation_supp89 @ May 19 2007 - 02:45 PM) 826462900[/snapback]Actually 2p he was saying that Oakland has a great team. He wasn't doing that because he hates you. Basically he complimented Oakland for having a heck of a team and didn't expect that Cleveland would pull the upset. Don't try to turn it into something it isn't.

As for the Pats, I hate that they lost. I think they deserved the state berth, it's a great group of guys and I grew up with a lot of them.

He said it would be a cake walk......insinuating that Cleveland was not a threat and no good. If I were from Cleveland and read that I would have been absolutely livid thinking Oakland was cocky and looking to the next round. If that was supposed to be a compliment, it was a rather twisted one that we didn't need. Odd that he didn't wish us luck nor was there another post on earlier threads complimenting us or giving any other backhanded compliments? The only Siegel poster that seemed to be for us was siegelnation07.

QUOTE(2priceless @ May 19 2007 - 03:23 PM) 826462879[/snapback]That was a SIEGEL person who said that about the cake walk. He was giving Cleveland bulletin board material b/c he hates us. No one from Oakland thought the road would be easy and it wasn't.

QUOTE(2priceless @ May 19 2007 - 03:59 PM) 826462904[/snapback]He said it would be a cake walk......insinuating that Cleveland was not a threat and no good. If I were from Cleveland and read that I would have been absolutely livid thinking Oakland was cocky and looking to the next round. If that was supposed to be a compliment, it was a rather twisted one that we didn't need. Odd that he didn't wish us luck nor was there another post on earlier threads complimenting us or giving any other backhanded compliments? The only Siegel poster that seemed to be for us was siegelnation07.

ahh i see now..i thought it was just a cocky fan that was insulting cleveland..but since they were from siegel i understand. i apologize for any oakland players and fans that though i was insulting them..i wasnt..i was just defending my region because the siegel person made it seem like cleveland was a worthless team.