Oakland vs. Cleveland

magoo043

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(wingman10 @ May 18 2007 - 08:18 PM) 826462262[/snapback]congrats to Cleveland....great season for the Pats

great baseball game............both pitchers really brought their a games tonight..........difference in the game was that cleveland executed small ball almost to perfection and oakland didn't.............congrats to cleveland

QUOTE(LoyalMDOFan @ May 18 2007 - 08:49 PM) 826462311[/snapback]YES!!! NO FRIKKIN OAKLAND!!! I knew they weren't going to win because they were the best team with the best record and when has the best team with the best record won anything? I'm pumped now!

Please, plenty of times a team has won state with the best overall record, oakland did it twice and farragut and germantown have done it a few times as well. Congrats to Cleveland, they brought it tonight and good luck to them at state. No matter how people spin it, Oakland had an amazing record shattering some school records I didnt ever think would be broken, you guys have no reason to hang your heads, great season Patriots!

QUOTE(riverdaleman @ May 18 2007 - 10:02 PM) 826462411[/snapback]you are one of few that isnt surprised

congrats CLevalnd job well done

sorry Oakland

Im dissapointed, but Im not suprised. When you get this late in the season and every team is really good, all the games will be coin flip. I wish Cleveland the best, but I hope Smyrna can bring it home for Rutherford County. Magoo, when was the last time Oakland lost in a sub-state game?

I come home to see the score.....and saw what I have feared all day...that we are out.

Saying great season right now just seems sort of hollow right now. I know this group will be proud of the records and the national ranking in time. However, they wanted the ring the most. I feel so badly for all of them, but especially Tyler, Drew, Marcus, and PJ.......not at all the way these guys deserved to go out.

i was hoping oakland would go ahead and make it (and win it all of course). it would have really been a statement (it still does regardless) of murfreesboro athletics for oakland to have made state in 2 male sports (baseball and basketball) and riverdale to make state in both their female equivalents (softball and basketball). but yeah sorry for the seniors and speaking of the lady warriors i hope they can bring home the schools 2nd title this year

QUOTE(tdntn @ May 18 2007 - 10:28 PM) 826462454[/snapback]i was hoping oakland would go ahead and make it (and win it all of course). it would have really been a statement (it still does regardless) of murfreesboro athletics for oakland to have made state in 2 male sports (baseball and basketball) and riverdale to make state in both their female equivalents (softball and basketball). but yeah sorry for the seniors and speaking of the lady warriors i hope they can bring home the schools 2nd title this year

Thanks td....appreciate the support for us. I hope your girls win it all.

QUOTE(The Star @ May 17 2007 - 09:58 AM) 826461045[/snapback]Siegel beat them at Cleveland, so really how much could they have? T his will be a yawner cakewalk for the Pats. I would rest my starters.

QUOTE(5743 @ May 18 2007 - 11:38 PM) 826462548[/snapback]I bet the fool who said that Oakland could beat Cleveland easily because they had lost to Siegel fells like a fool right now.

This may open the door for SD

You mean this one?