Oakland vs. Cleveland

magoo043

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(leftylegend @ May 19 2007 - 07:35 PM) 826463038[/snapback]yes it was a loss so move on. 4 pages to this thread enough is enough. ITS OVER LET IT GO

Yeah and maybe you can refrain from taking pot shots at teams that dont make it as well /mad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry:" border="0" alt="mad.gif" />

QUOTE(OaklandBasketball @ May 19 2007 - 08:42 PM) 826463094[/snapback]Yeah and maybe you can refrain from taking pot shots at teams that dont make it as well /mad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry:" border="0" alt="mad.gif" />

OAKLAND HAS A VERY GOOD TEAM. BASEBALL IS A FUNNY GAME, THE BETTER TEAM DON'T ALWAYS WIN! OAKLAND HAD A GREAT YEAR!!!!

QUOTE(7innings32 @ May 19 2007 - 12:55 PM) 826462854[/snapback]well 1st of all i am not a cleveland fan..i actually play for red bank..and second of all i was not talking bad about oakland i was just mentioning the fact that they get a lottt of hype and that it was not going to be a walk in the park like that other person mentioned on here earlier. they are a great team and i congratulate them on there impressive season.

I didnt say you was a clevland fan all i said was start a thread about YOUR TEAM and people will talk about them if you are on an oakland thread people are going to talk about oakland soi start one about red bank and see what people say

QUOTE(2priceless @ May 19 2007 - 02:59 PM) 826462904[/snapback]He said it would be a cake walk......insinuating that Cleveland was not a threat and no good. If I were from Cleveland and read that I would have been absolutely livid thinking Oakland was cocky and looking to the next round. If that was supposed to be a compliment, it was a rather twisted one that we didn't need. Odd that he didn't wish us luck nor was there another post on earlier threads complimenting us or giving any other backhanded compliments? The only Siegel poster that seemed to be for us was siegelnation07.

Odd you seem to forget ME. I was for you.

And I don't think he meant to stir up Cleveland fans, and I SERIOUSLY doubt he did it for the sole reason to get Cleveland fans mad at Oakland. He simply stated that he expected Oakland to have no problem getting the win. Maybe somewhat a bash at Cleveland but NOT trying to stir up controversy against Oakland.

In any case, Cleveland proved they are a force to be reckoned with. I'll root for Smyrna to bring it home for Rutherford county /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Yes, nationsupp, you were very vocal for us in our quest at state in basketball and I have always appreciated you. BUT...I don't recall seeing a post on the baseball board supporting us. That is why you were not mentioned. Of course, I could go back and check to see if there is one that I missed? Sort of strange that IF The Star meant no harm, that he hasn't been on himself to offer an explanation for his post. To me, that in itself sort of speaks volumes.

Good luck to Smyna and the Sonny Gray Show. Also good luck to the Warrior Girls. AND to Kaelin Griffith in the shot put.

QUOTE(2priceless @ May 20 2007 - 09:44 AM) 826463329[/snapback]Yes, nationsupp, you were very vocal for us in our quest at state in basketball and I have always appreciated you. BUT...I don't recall seeing a post on the baseball board supporting us. That is why you were not mentioned. Of course, I could go back and check to see if there is one that I missed? Sort of strange that IF The Star meant no harm, that he hasn't been on himself to offer an explanation for his post. To me, that in itself sort of speaks volumes.

Good luck to Smyna and the Sonny Gray Show. Also good luck to the Warrior Girls. AND to Kaelin Griffith in the shot put.

Haven't been on the baseball boards at all to tell the truth, my post on this thread was the first I've said but I supported in spirit. The Star hardly even posts at all and I doubt he's even been on here since he made that post. It's over though so let's move on.

I have backed oakland since siegel was put out the whole way. I was real upset about this game to. Probably just about as much as some of you oakland fans. Now you wanna talk about some bush league baseball players, those cleveland boys hooting and hollering the whole time marcus was pitching was just insane and lacks class. You guys have a stud of a pitcher. Too bad states double elimination. You guys will get yours in state. Have fun hooting and holleringw ith your number 2 on the mound. Dont like TSSAA setup for baseball one bit. The best team cant always in one game, but can take 2 of 3 easily. Winning one game shows no pitching depth, but thats ok. Oakland you guys were the best team i saw play all year and I plan on attending state and still thinking that. 4 1a signees. Some very good juniors, possibly the best in the state in Tennyson Dodd. It was a great team and a great season. Im sorry that you guys couldnt prove that yall were the best in the state. Good luck to everyteam in state, may the best TEAM win.

QUOTE(SiegelNation07 @ May 20 2007 - 07:20 PM) 826463670[/snapback]I have backed oakland since siegel was put out the whole way. I was real upset about this game to. Probably just about as much as some of you oakland fans. Now you wanna talk about some bush league baseball players, those cleveland boys hooting and hollering the whole time marcus was pitching was just insane and lacks class. You guys have a stud of a pitcher. Too bad states double elimination. You guys will get yours in state. Have fun hooting and holleringw ith your number 2 on the mound. Dont like TSSAA setup for baseball one bit. The best team cant always in one game, but can take 2 of 3 easily. Winning one game shows no pitching depth, but thats ok. Oakland you guys were the best team i saw play all year and I plan on attending state and still thinking that. 4 1a signees. Some very good juniors, possibly the best in the state in Tennyson Dodd. It was a great team and a great season. Im sorry that you guys couldnt prove that yall were the best in the state. Good luck to everyteam in state, may the best TEAM win.

NICELY SPOKEN!!!!!! I AGREE WITH YOU. /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />