Coffee County Baseball

Legends

If you missed the game last night at Oakland, you missed a good game! The Coffee County Red Raiders showed that they can play the game. I personally want to say thank you to the guys, you have shown more heart than anyone would have thought. You have made this an exciting season and made us all proud! Thank you Coach Jones, Coach Adams, Coach Gattis, Coach Browning you have been the guiding light to a group of young guys that have matured and became what TEAM means!

So, if you have not listened on the radio or watched a game this year its not to late. They play on Friday at Bradley turn your radio on to Thunder 1320 or take a drive to the game. Show your support to this very deserving team.

GO BIG RED!!! Your on the road to state Keep up the hard work and your heads in the game. No matter what. I am so PROUD you you and all your accomplishments.

QUOTE(Legends @ May 17 2007 - 09:25 AM) 826461026[/snapback]If you missed the game last night at Oakland, you missed a good game! The Coffee County Red Raiders showed that they can play the game. I personally want to say thank you to the guys, you have shown more heart than anyone would have thought. You have made this an exciting season and made us all proud! Thank you Coach Jones, Coach Adams, Coach Gattis, Coach Browning you have been the guiding light to a group of young guys that have matured and became what TEAM means!

So, if you have not listened on the radio or watched a game this year its not to late. They play on Friday at Bradley turn your radio on to Thunder 1320 or take a drive to the game. Show your support to this very deserving team.

GO BIG RED!!! Your on the road to state Keep up the hard work and your heads in the game. No matter what. I am so PROUD you you and all your accomplishments.

DO YOU KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT A SHOWCASE DAY AT COFFEE COUNTY ON SUNDAY 20TH