Richland/Summertown

Ncs=State

QUOTE(cascade11 @ May 17 2007 - 11:21 AM) 826461096[/snapback]Summertown.....I heard final was 9-6, but that isn't confirmed

Yeah the final was 9-6 summertown. Summertown had a three run double in the top of the seventh to beat Richland at Richland. Graduation seems to be a huge topic now. Supposeble William Blount is trying to have the TSSAA move their game to Saturday due to graduation. Its a shame the young men have to choose between either one because they should be able to experience both.

QUOTE(davidlimbaugh @ May 17 2007 - 01:53 PM) 826461216[/snapback]"Supposeble William Blount is trying to have the TSSAA move their game to Saturday due to graduation. "

The other team may have a problem with it - probably would like to have their #1 throw on FRIDAY and TUESDAY, not SATURDAY and TUESDAY....

Well it is defienently confirmed that Cascade will travel to Summertown to play at 1:00 tommorrow. Thank you Summertown for working with Cascade on this issue. I plan on making the trip. I hope it is as good a game as it should be. Shame that both teams will not make it to the Spring Fling. Good luck to all tourney teams left.

Go Champs

QUOTE(Treyvols99 @ May 17 2007 - 11:27 AM) 826461098[/snapback]Yeah the final was 9-6 summertown. Summertown had a three run double in the top of the seventh to beat Richland at Richland.

Summertown never trailed in the game - here is the line score

S'town 004 200 3 9 9 0

R'land 003 100 2 6 9 1

WP - Pitts

Save - Long

LP - Hewitt