D2 State Tournament

mjuhb

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(tennisplaya @ May 23 2007 - 08:51 PM) 826465716[/snapback]New predictions now:

Webb over Christian Bros

Father Ryan over Baylor

both decided by 1 goal as in last round

Don't take this wrong. I am from west TN and don't know anything about east TN schools. Why do you think Webb can beat CBHS?

QUOTE(SpeedyGonzo @ May 23 2007 - 09:57 PM) 826465721[/snapback]Don't take this wrong. I am from west TN and don't know anything about east TN schools. Why do you think Webb can beat CBHS?

I will lay it out. Webb was the victor and deserves the spoils. Very close game, ask the Webb crowd if they think they

dominated.

CBHS is 3 goals better than Webb. Speedy...frhs has not beaten jp2 in the last two years. It is like basketball, all about the

match-ups.

MBA is a very good team, my opinion is that they had to play the best team in the first round. Goal differential will tell you that all these teams are closer than you think.

Another subject. Fields were only a C+. I am sure the stadium is Great, but #6 was only average. I would like to hear some

thoughts on the turf...at least the dimesions were correct.