Bartlett Baseball

leftylegend

Congratulations to the Bartlett Panthers on a big win over Collierville. It seems to me some coaches out coach themselves. Collierville could have thrown their ace Wed. night against Houston but for some reason chose to save him to face Bartlett the no.2 ranked team in the state on friday. Clearly that was a mistake because it did'nt work and their season is over. Bartlett on the other hand played every game in the post season to win and it payed off, so for all you people that keep saying Bartlett does'nt have any pitching you better think again because they do and for those of you wondering who was better Bartlett or Oakland? Who made it to state and who will be watching.

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Way to GO BARTLETT Congrats. I agree with u Lefty, I have never seen a Coach slow down a game as much as he did. Trips to the mound, changing batters, talking to the umps, change fielders, questioning calls, putting tape on the catcher, he tried to play mind games with r picthers and batters. Anyway he could stall he did it. Argue calls and try to ice the pitcher I have never seen a Coach come out that many times I think the game lasted about 3 hrs 15 min.!!!!!GOOD LUCK IN THE STATE BARTLETT!!!!!

QUOTE(davidlimbaugh @ May 19 2007 - 10:18 AM) 826462770[/snapback]Check out last year's pool:

http://www.tssaa.org/2006Champions/StateBa...ssAAA/State.htm

Looks a lot like this years /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Are you simply pointing out the similarity, or did you mean to say more?

QUOTE(trojan7000 @ May 19 2007 - 10:28 AM) 826462776[/snapback]Way to GO BARTLETT Congrats. I agree with u Lefty, I have never seen a Coach slow down a game as much as he did. Trips to the mound, changing batters, talking to the umps, change fielders, questioning calls, putting tape on the catcher, he tried to play mind games with r picthers and batters. Anyway he could stall he did it. Argue calls and try to ice the pitcher I have never seen a Coach come out that many times I think the game lasted about 3 hrs 15 min.!!!!!GOOD LUCK IN THE STATE BARTLETT!!!!!

hopkins went to the mound to talk with his pitcher like any coach would, he changed fielders bacause he had a pulled hamstring that he just tweaked on the play, the calls he argued were calls that he felt were incorrect, the batter changes were changes that he felt were right at the moment, and the pitcher couldnt see the signs so they let the catcher put on some tape. none of these were attempts to ice bartlett pitchers or batters. it was a long game but look at how many pitches were thrown and the walked batters. with all that said i wish the best of luck to bartlett and hope yall bring the trophy back and show that west TN is the best area for baseball

QUOTE(davidlimbaugh @ May 19 2007 - 10:18 AM) 826462770[/snapback]Check out last year's pool:

http://www.tssaa.org/2006Champions/StateBa...ssAAA/State.htm

Looks a lot like this years /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

only difference is bradley co instead of riverdale..............other bracket has no repeat teams from last yr