USJ vs Marshall County re-match!

highheat

USJ wins 18-5 but the TIGERS have had a great season.

We are losing several seniors (good luck to all of them)but dont count marshall out next year we will be back. Great Season boys hold yalls heads high.

QUOTE(necvol @ May 23 2007 - 07:47 PM) 826465605[/snapback]Final 18-5 USJ!!! /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> Great job Bruins!!

Congrats to Marshall County on a fine season!!!

Congrats to the bruins good luck to yall the rest of the way

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll put a report up later - probably tomorrow morning. It got real ugly for Marshall Co. in the bottom of the 4th as USJ sent 14 batters to the plate, scored 9 runs on 9 hits.

I'll also put the other two games up at some point - check at the tssaa web site for box scores.

I was at Smyrna from 9 AM to 8 PM and I'm really tired, dehydrated, and need a little rest. More

later.

Here is the direct link to the box score from the TSSAA:

http://www.tssaa.org/2006Champions/StateBa...assAA/Game9.htm

I'll post my report on a separate topic.

QUOTE(nob4upost @ May 23 2007 - 10:48 PM) 826465755[/snapback]Marshall County is a class-act! Congrats on a great year!

I agree. USJ looked like USJ for the first time this tournament. They have been unsure at the plate, until tonight. MC has a lot of young talent for next year. They did indeed have a good year, and should be very proud! Congrats guys. And fans, you were top notch! Even ole Pageman was a good fellow. /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

USJ has it's work cut out for it tomorrow. Oh well, just another day... /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Sorry I had to miss all the action today! MC has a fine team, and good luck next year!! Thursday will be a test for the Bruins, but I'll probably have to catch it on the radio again. You've got to hit your way out of the loser's bracket ,and USJ is starting to hit like they have all season.