Could the CCS/CAK game be the best game in the A/AA Tournament?

lilpalmtree7

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(warstiner @ May 24 2007 - 01:14 PM) 826466123[/snapback]No

CCS vs CAK will not be the best game in the tournament. CCS vs Notre Dame for the final will be. I am not saying that CCS will trounce CAK but they should win by 1-0 or 2-1.

1. CAK barely sealed thier win aganist CPA last night.

2. CAK is not as match fit as CCS. CCS can go the distance 110 min is no problem

3. CCS has the best game coach a team want.

4. CPA nor CAK played to the level of competition that CCS has faced during the tournament thus far.

5. CCS has a deep bench and that comes in very handy when playing three games in 5 days.

6. The goal keeper of CCS has the advantage in pk's and controling his box

7. 2 of CPA's most potent scoring threats are hobbled by injuries.

8. CAK didnt play like a chapiomship team last night. I didnt see any heart from the players and the fans are to assuming of a W as well.

9. CCS plays with the passion and heart that it takes to get to the finals.

You cant live in the past and believe that you are going to take home the trophy just because of history. CCS is playing for tomarrow and the next game and the next season as well.

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH BOOOOOOOOOOOOYYYYYYY!!!!! another hater....i guess we'll just have to try and shut him up tonight......looking forward to it

QUOTE(allsoccer @ May 24 2007 - 02:55 PM) 826466174[/snapback]CCS will win, there is not going to be a 5 peat. CAK hardly won last night and could not beat Catholic the 3 times.

CAK did not hardly win, they had possesion almost the whole game. Yeah, CPA had maybe 2 good chances but CAK had atleast a handful. The Knox Catholic games were all 1 goal or less. Either way, best of luck to both teams. It should be a hard fought game.

QUOTE(asian invasion @ May 24 2007 - 04:20 PM) 826466159[/snapback]OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH BOOOOOOOOOOOOYYYYYYY!!!!! another hater....i guess we'll just have to try and shut him up tonight......looking forward to it

With 2 goals, sounds like he did just that, huh?

QUOTE(warstiner @ May 24 2007 - 02:14 PM) 826466123[/snapback]No

CCS vs CAK will not be the best game in the tournament. CCS vs Notre Dame for the final will be. I am not saying that CCS will trounce CAK but they should win by 1-0 or 2-1.

1. CAK barely sealed thier win aganist CPA last night.

2. CAK is not as match fit as CCS. CCS can go the distance 110 min is no problem

3. CCS has the best game coach a team want.

4. CPA nor CAK played to the level of competition that CCS has faced during the tournament thus far.

5. CCS has a deep bench and that comes in very handy when playing three games in 5 days.

6. The goal keeper of CCS has the advantage in pk's and controling his box

7. 2 of CPA's most potent scoring threats are hobbled by injuries.

8. CAK didnt play like a chapiomship team last night. I didnt see any heart from the players and the fans are to assuming of a W as well.

9. CCS plays with the passion and heart that it takes to get to the finals.

You cant live in the past and believe that you are going to take home the trophy just because of history. CCS is playing for tomarrow and the next game and the next season as well.

I dont know who did this but this was very dumb...hopefully you were not a supporter of CCS cause all this did was give them more reason to try and beat us