Best LBs for 07 Season

ruse?

How about..... Marlon Walls. 6-3, 220 out of Woodale who is up to 8 offers I believe. Auburn, Florida, Michigan State, Tennessee amongst others.

Of course Gavin Hardin out of JCM @ 6-5, 230 who is a Ole Miss Commit. Can they hold on? The next Patrick Willis or the next Al Wilson?

Antonio Harper from Melrose. 6-4, 220 with offers from Miami, Ole Miss, and getting serious interest from Bama, Florida St, Georgia Tech, and North Carolina.

Ricky Holloway. 6-2, 220 from Fayette Ware. Looks to be headed to an SEC program with Bama, Arkansas, Georgia, Ole Miss, and Tennesse all showing interest.

Tenarius Wright. 6-2 220 from Whitehaven. Offers in hand from Arkansas, Miami, and Mississippi State. Word is Auburn, Clemson, or Georgia could be next to offer.

DeAndre Jones. MUS. 6-0, 225. Already with offers from Stanford and Ole Miss. Plenty of interest from Virginia, Vandy, Georgia Tech, UT, and Michigan State.

Dustin Tait. Knoxville Catholic. 6-2, 225. Colorado, Cincinnati, Vandy, and Nebraska in the hunt.

Jordan Yarbrough. 6-1, 225. White Station. Offer from Ole Miss, with two expected. LSU, and Missippi State.

Tim Clay. 6-0, 190. Hunters Lane. Interest from Vandy, MTSU, Memphis.

Howard Griffin. 6-1, 210. Pearl Cohn. Could wind up in the Bule Grass State @ Kentucky.

Torrell Harper. 5-10, 215. Giles County. Much interest from MTSU, Ole Miss, and Memphis.

For those that have more info regarding interest or offers for guys like Tracy Sims @ Red Bank, Ryan Consiglio @ Independence, Sadaris Jones @ Maplewood, Kenny Jones @ Austin East, Garret Trusler @ Knox Catholic....let us all know.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dustin Tait '08, 6'2 230 and Garrett Trusler '08, 6'2 220 LB/FB's from Knoxville Catholic High School have both taken in a few camps and are receiving interest from the likes of Alabama, Cinn., Northwestern, Colorado, Kansas, Buffalo, and numerous D1-AA schools. These are guys to watch next year.

• 2 weeks later...

How about..... Marlon Walls. 6-3, 220 out of Woodale who is up to 8 offers I believe. Auburn, Florida, Michigan State, Tennessee amongst others.

Of course Gavin Hardin out of JCM @ 6-5, 230 who is a Ole Miss Commit. Can they hold on? The next Patrick Willis or the next Al Wilson?

Antonio Harper from Melrose. 6-4, 220 with offers from Miami, Ole Miss, and getting serious interest from Bama, Florida St, Georgia Tech, and North Carolina.

Ricky Holloway. 6-2, 220 from Fayette Ware. Looks to be headed to an SEC program with Bama, Arkansas, Georgia, Ole Miss, and Tennesse all showing interest.

Tenarius Wright. 6-2 220 from Whitehaven. Offers in hand from Arkansas, Miami, and Mississippi State. Word is Auburn, Clemson, or Georgia could be next to offer.

DeAndre Jones. MUS. 6-0, 225. Already with offers from Stanford and Ole Miss. Plenty of interest from Virginia, Vandy, Georgia Tech, UT, and Michigan State.

Dustin Tait. Knoxville Catholic. 6-2, 225. Colorado, Cincinnati, Vandy, and Nebraska in the hunt.

Jordan Yarbrough. 6-1, 225. White Station. Offer from Ole Miss, with two expected. LSU, and Missippi State.

Howard Griffin. 6-1, 210. Pearl Cohn. Could wind up in the Bule Grass State @ Kentucky.

Torrell Harper. 5-10, 215. Giles County. Much interest from MTSU, Ole Miss, and Memphis.

For those that have more info regarding interest or offers for guys like Tracy Sims @ Red Bank, Ryan Consiglio @ Independence, Sadaris Jones @ Maplewood, Kenny Jones @ Austin East, Garret Trusler @ Knox Catholic....let us all know.

Anybody have updates on these guys post camp circuit?? Any new offers or commits?

Thanks ruse?

• 2 weeks later...

Marlon Walls is probably the best LB in the state. Garvin Hardin is great. Gotta mention Don'ta Hightower also.