Cody Haun of South-Doyle

gator

Cody tore his ACL in Coach Browning gym class playing football i think

QUOTE(gator @ May 26 2007 - 04:41 PM) 826467592[/snapback]I had also heard that S-D had another player injured this year, although I don't know if he was injured for the entire season. If so, who was that? South-Doyle played very well this year.

Ryan White and he tore his MCL the same week Cody tore his ACL in the same class playing football

QUOTE(WTRSD63 @ May 26 2007 - 04:01 PM) 826467641[/snapback]Cody tore his ACL in Coach Browning gym class playing football i think

Ryan White and he tore his MCL the same week Cody tore his ACL in the same class playing football

Ryan White tore his ACL, not MCL, in gym class about a week after Cody Hawn tore his ACL. Cody was going to play third base-Arkansas signee. Ryan White is a junior I think and he was going to play second base. South Doyle had a great season to make it to the state championship game without these two great ballplayers. South Doyle's lineup would have been pretty scary. Anyways, good luck to South Doyle next year- maybe they can do what Bartlett did- lose in the state championship game only to come back and win it all the next year.