Steroids in TN Football

BackinTN

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope that all kids realize how dangerout steriods are, I know a guy that still has problems because of just one summers use, his kidneys still arent right, heres a list of stuff and maybe you can tell me, but is any of this stuff legal under the Texas or New Jersey testing

Animal Pack, Fizogen M-1Bol, GNC Lucine Stack, any of the NO explode or N02 (nitrous oxide) these are just some top sellers from gnc and anyone (sadly enough our brothers sisters and children for you older posters) can buy them

I hope that all kids realize how dangerout steriods are, I know a guy that still has problems because of just one summers use, his kidneys still arent right, heres a list of stuff and maybe you can tell me, but is any of this stuff legal under the Texas or New Jersey testing

Animal Pack, Fizogen M-1Bol, GNC Lucine Stack, any of the NO explode or N02 (nitrous oxide) these are just some top sellers from gnc and anyone (sadly enough our brothers sisters and children for you older posters) can buy them

I think that the NO2 and the lucine stack are allowed as supplements. Prohormones (like the m-1bol)are called progenators to steroids and I don't know what their rules are about them. They go in as a non steroidal supplement, but then metabolize into a steroid. These are very similar to the androstenedione that Mark McGuire was taking during the season. Its important to understand that these are what steriod users take while in an off cycle of steroids. It keeps them from the depressional crashes that may occur when coming off steroids.

thanks I was bored and thought id ask, Does the new way of testing for street drugs using a hair work on steriods too and how expensive would that be?

Anything that is not natural to the body comes out through hair. Your body tries all of its excretory systems to get rid of stuff that shouldnt be there. it uses sweat, urine, hair, metabolized steroids can even be breathed out in the gas exchange in your lungs. If you want to test for steroids, there are many different options. They are fairly easy to detect. The costs are various. Every where I have seen the tests start at a minimum of $75 and go up...way up. It seems to me that if the demand for the number of tests goes up, the cost would come down.

Roids are really bads at Perry County.... Bronson Bradley 5'4 of pure muscle is the head coach....

Looks like Toby Kieth, with less money and going bald.....oh hes 5'3 too...wonder where the kids get it?

Lets not make this a finger pointing accusation thread. Being very strong and muscular does not mean someone is necessarily using steroids. If there is a problem in Perry county, I think your best options are to notify the authorities (sherriff's dept, the district athletic director and superintendent, etc).

Lets not make this a finger pointing accusation thread. Being very strong and muscular does not mean someone is necessarily using steroids. If there is a problem in Perry county, I think your best options are to notify the authorities (sherriff's dept, the district athletic director and superintendent, etc).

I thought that was way out of line also.

I don't know how big of a problem steroids are here. But I know that they are easily attainable, and that could be one of the biggest problems. If there is a crackdown on internet sites with steroids nation wide, I think the risk goes down tremendously. The cost of random testing should not be a problem for an organization that charges $7.00 for a 3 year old to get in a spring fling game. I realize that testing for steroids is a very expensive procedure, but they don't have to test every athlete. Just a random test every now and help stop athletes from buying them.

IMO they wouldn't even have to test for HGH.

I thought that was way out of line also.

I don't know how big of a problem steroids are here. But I know that they are easily attainable, and that could be one of the biggest problems. If there is a crackdown on internet sites with steroids nation wide, I think the risk goes down tremendously. The cost of random testing should not be a problem for an organization that charges $7.00 for a 3 year old to get in a spring fling game. I realize that testing for steroids is a very expensive procedure, but they don't have to test every athlete. Just a random test every now and help stop athletes from buying them.

IMO they wouldn't even have to test for HGH.

Why dont you think they would have to test for HGH? I think you are probably right, with the cost being fairly prohibitive for kids, but there have been cases of the parents attaining and buying steroids for kids. Most recently it was reported that Chris Benoit was injecting his son with HGH. I doubt this is the only cae. And I certainly hope HGH doesnt becomem a huge problem. As far as I can tell, there is no reliable test for it.

Why dont you think they would have to test for HGH? I think you are probably right, with the cost being fairly prohibitive for kids, but there have been cases of the parents attaining and buying steroids for kids. Most recently it was reported that Chris Benoit was injecting his son with HGH. I doubt this is the only cae. And I certainly hope HGH doesnt becomem a huge problem. As far as I can tell, there is no reliable test for it.

Well, you kind of answered that for me. First, there is not really a reliable test, especially when you have kids hitting puberty. Parents would argue about the body having normal spikes during this time. Second the cost of the substance would require the parents to be suppling in 9 out of 10 times. We all know that kids will do just about as much as us parents allow them to do, if we are enabling them to do HGH then they will do it. I think the moral punishment of that will be far greater than anything any governing body can dish out. Unless the parents have a substantial amount of money they will go broke or enter into the world of bankruptcy suppling their kid HGH. They'll also end up with a 17 or 18 year old with a very large body that will be a big blob of goo when the HGH supplements can no longer be supplied. Well, unless their kids become gym rats, but thats going to be a rare case because the results will not be the same. Worst of all their kid will a Barry Bonds sized head. Who can find a hat for that thing except San Fran.