scrimmages or jamborees

timbdp

Fall Scrimmages That I Believe Are A Go!!!!!

Cheatham Co. vs Waverly Central

Station Camp vs Harpeth

Cheatham Co. vs Fairview

White House vs Smith Co.

White House vs David Lipscomb

David Lipscomb vs Sycamore

Sycamore vs Friendship Christian

Cheatham Co. vs Fairview

Glencliff vs Greenbrier

Pearl Cohn vs McGavock

Pope John Paul II vs Pearl Cohn

Creek Wood vs Sycamore

Kenwood vs Pearl Cohn

I don't have dates for any of these team tests but I am sure that they will all come as the fall nears closer and progresses into football season /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Hey BC, do you have the date to the SC harpeth scrimmage yet, or is that the Jamboree that Harpeth attends every year???

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

Hey BC, do you have the date to the SC harpeth scrimmage yet, or is that the Jamboree that Harpeth attends every year???

No. Harpeth is not in the "Clarksville Jamboree" this year I do not believe HHS. The Harpeth vs Station Camp scrimmage is either going to be on the 9th or the 10th.

East Robertson & Cheatham Co. are two of the teams in that jamboree timbdp. I don't know of any others as of yet but I have heard that the teams may include Greenbrier & Jo Byrns just to list a couple.

No. Harpeth is not in the "Clarksville Jamboree" this year I do not believe HHS. The Harpeth vs Station Camp scrimmage is either going to be on the 9th or the 10th.

East Robertson & Cheatham Co. are two of the teams in that jamboree timbdp. I don't know of any others as of yet but I have heard that the teams may include Greenbrier & Jo Byrns just to list a couple.

on the jo byrns thead it has jo byrns playng houston co in the jamboree at east robertson

Here is the lineup for the Huntingdon Jamboree courtesy of stangfan:

Game 1: Huntingdon vs. Westview

Game 2: Lexington vs. Crockett Co.

Game 3: Bruceton vs. Hickman Co.

Game 4: Camden vs. Mckenzie

Camden and Westview return after a 2 year hiatus when they played each other in week 0. Former Huntingdon OC Coach Swenson with Hickman Co. makes a return visit to his old stomping grounds against a much improved Bruceton team.

Pretty good matchups this year..