scrimmages or jamborees

timbdp

I hear Obion Central was to scrimmage Humboldt on 8/3 and Huntingdon the next week........

Obion Central will scrimmage Humboldt @ Humboldt on Friday @ 6 PM........They will scrimmage Huntingdon @ OC on Aug.10..TBD.....They will play Lake County in the Dyersburg jamboree on Aug.17....They will open their season with a Week 0 game against Jackson South Side at home on Aug.24

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...Friday, 8/3- "RAMS" have 3-way scrimmage with McMinn County & Coffee County at Tyner

...Friday, 8/17-the "RAMS" travel to Kingston

...Sat., 8/18- "RAMS" vs. Hixson at Finley Stadium (Krystal Classic Jamboree)

...Wed., 8/22- "RAMS" travel to Red Bank

...Excellent scrimmage/jamboree schedule !!!

What time are you guys getting started Friday?

Start time is 4:30. Its going to be hot. Our Quarterback Club meeting and "Ice-cream supper" will ensue.

Hey Greenman, unfortunately I'm not going to make it down to the scrimmage tommorrow. Please give me an honest evaluation of our team after the scrimmage. Numbers to watch are 54,9,6,1,5,17,21,32. These are skill position players except for 54 and he's just fun to watch period! (Armstrong) If one of your kids are able to move him around, I'd like to know his name.

Thanks

Hey Greenman, unfortunately I'm not going to make it down to the scrimmage tommorrow. Please give me an honest evaluation of our team after the scrimmage. Numbers to watch are 54,9,6,1,5,17,21,32. These are skill position players except for 54 and he's just fun to watch period! (Armstrong) If one of your kids are able to move him around, I'd like to know his name.

Thanks

Nevermind, I got my schedule rearranged, so I'll be there.