Pigeon Forge

rubble

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

QUOTE(rubble @ Jun 3 2007 - 08:04 PM) 826470953[/snapback]I saw where pigeon forge had a new coach, what happened to the last one?

he was a son of a ###### an left....because he an his family, "couldn't take the presure of going o-10." if he wasn't a sry ###### coach we wudn't have went 0-10!!!!!!!!!!

QUOTE(phatiger40 @ Jun 14 2007 - 03:21 PM) 826475062[/snapback]he was a son of a ###### an left....because he an his family, "couldn't take the presure of going o-10." if he wasn't a sry ###### coach we wudn't have went 0-10!!!!!!!!!!

Whith an attitude like that, there is no wonder in my mind why he left. What you have to understand is that instead of spending time with his family he was spending his time with you and your team mates. Seems to me you should spend less time worrying about the coach and take care of the attitude first. I am sure he doesn't deserve that kind of disrespest. I realize that phatiger40 probably does't represent the other members of the Pigeon Forge team. This is just the opinions of an outside observer, take it for what it is worth.

Lee Hammonds that was the offensive coordinator at GP is the new head man. I'm not sure which if any of the previous coaches are still on the staff.

Great choice for PF. Lee is a good coach and a great guy that really relates to kids well. Hard worker that just wanted a shot. Interviewed at Jeff Co but unfortunately didn't get the opportunity. Best wishes to Lee and the Tigers should be interesting in Sevier Co on Friday nights. When does PF play GP and where?

Great choice for PF. Lee is a good coach and a great guy that really relates to kids well. Hard worker that just wanted a shot. Interviewed at Jeff Co but unfortunately didn't get the opportunity. Best wishes to Lee and the Tigers should be interesting in Sevier Co on Friday nights. When does PF play GP and where?

If they haven't changed the week from the last few years, the game should be week 3 at GP.