Best Linebackers

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Saul Powell from Clinton is a total run stopper, I heard from a gentleman I work with that has a son on the Heritage team that #54 Saul Powell hit a kid last night at the scrimmage and crushed him, from what I understand you could have heard this hit in Maryville, best high school hit in a long time from what I understand. This kid is a solid 6'1 and 237 and runs a 4.7 according to his coach! Be on the lookout for this guy! For example as a Freshman he picked of the one and only interception against Central and ran it back 20 yards to set up Clinton only score that game, he had just turned 15 years old, is what I was told. Impressive!

Hmmm.....Be careful who you insult on one forum and then brag about on another. People might wonder who else would know a single players stats besides his...FATHER. shame-shame

Hmmm.....Be careful who you insult on one forum and then brag about on another. People might wonder who else would know a single players stats besides his .... FATHER. shame-shame

And as for "being careful" directing a quote toward a current players "FATHER" is a very un-wise move and would only be motivated to once again direct attention from the current building of the Clinton program and to stir the pot a little more as it thickens, thats the "shame" here. My stats may not be a spot on match, but I read the Clinton paper and see people daily that attends games. To "brag" is one thing, to state facts is another.

• 2 weeks later...

I am liking what I am seeing out of Michael McGowan and Sam Bass at Oakland!!

2P We have you guys on the 28th of Sept. at your house. You guys and MJ are the games im really looking forward too. I won't be talkin any smack yet lol. I no this after that great basketball game in playoff's i feel pretty sure coach will use that to his advantage. That was sweet what a game. Hope it's that kind of duel on the 28th Good luck on your season Patriots.

riverdale has 3 quality starters at LB led by paul boykin, i think he will get awarded all state this year. aaron ebalarosa and trent gander should rackk up some post season awards also, though all 3 will make ALOT of tackles between now and then

If you line up every LB in the State and had Chris Jordan run at each of them........the only one standing would be Ryan Consiglio. Pound for pound he will knock you out quicker than anyone in the State. He was double and triple teamed against BA and still led in tackles. He may not be the biggest but he is MOST definately the best. Strap on your helemet and be prepared to get rocked.