New Sunbright Coach

i went to jr high with johnny and his late twin donny. we were childhood friends and they actually lived right across from me . he is a great guy and i feel with player and parent support he will continue to build on what curtis newberry

has tired to do for that community. good luck johnny and the sunbright tigers

QUOTE(itsnotwhowins @ Jun 13 2007 - 10:24 PM) 826474838[/snapback]^

^

no where to go but up^

Johnny will do a great job. He is a good man and was alot of fun to watch years ago as a player. He did play on probably the best BCHS team of all time the 83 team that lost to Loudon in the playoffs when Houston Thomas dropped the ball (for his second fumble of the night) late in the forth. But, I wonder how many people were in Vonore when Johnny dropped the pass in the end zone for the win. Most people also do not know that Johnny did play for a little while at the University of the South. I think just one season, but he at least was on a collegiate team. He played out there with Avery Neeley and John Swafford that season if memory serves me correctly. Anyway, Johnny will do a great job and all Bledsoe Co. Warrior fans will be pulling for him over at Sun Bright.

Sorry, itsnotwhowins, just figured out who you are. Commenting on us (Cookeville), the new coach on this thread and all your comments about Bledsoe Co. Maybe I should not have mentioned the dropped ball at Vonore. As I have stated before, Johnny Harrison will do a great job for Sunbright. He played for undoubtedly the best coach ever at BCHS back in the 80's and for the winningest female football coach in Bledsoe Co. history in elementary school. One would have to know a little about Bledsoe County to know that story, but as I have stated on the Bledsoe threads, I have been a Warrior fan for longer than most people on here have been alive. Good luck Coach and work hard, we are all proud of you and will be pulling for you.

Sorry, itsnotwhowins, just figured out who you are. Commenting on us (Cookeville), the new coach on this thread and all your comments about Bledsoe Co. Maybe I should not have mentioned the dropped ball at Vonore. As I have stated before, Johnny Harrison will do a great job for Sunbright. He played for undoubtedly the best coach ever at BCHS back in the 80's and for the winningest female football coach in Bledsoe Co. history in elementary school. One would have to know a little about Bledsoe County to know that story, but as I have stated on the Bledsoe threads, I have been a Warrior fan for longer than most people on here have been alive. Good luck Coach and work hard, we are all proud of you and will be pulling for you.

He needs to keep "Scotty the Body" and Big Dwight on staff, if he knows what's good for him !!!!!!!!!!!