AD of Clinton

Punchingbag

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Athletic Dictatorship of Clinton High. Anyone up for a regime change at the top? Stonecipher, Davis, Jones, Shoopman, and any others. Since this seemingly is the heart of C-towns problems, we might as well talk it up.

I believe is you start at the top the others will fall in or get out. And yes the Athletic Director is one that needs to find the door.

And what was their problem before the present AD arrived?

I think its been a long time since Clinton Has had and AD that was in the job to better the programs. Most were holding til retirement. The one we have now is on a power trip and he just bold face lies. He alone was the reason for our manager to be taken off the field. That action alone showed that he wasn't and never will be there for the sake of the kids. I would like someone to come in that has a desire to address the issues head on and is not taken in by the names in Clinton.

Get over the manager being off the field. He is now back on the field. Be careful of what you speak, it may not be the truth. Of course, that may not matter to you.

Whoever was AD while the previous coach was there wasn't doning a very good job with the programs thats obvious. I don't see any thing improving thus far. Uprising must have stepped on your toes where the manager is concerned. Yes, the manager is back on the field but the damage was done. I think what is the big issue with that is the fact that the AD handled it poorly and did not tell the truth regarding the whole situation, just as he has with other situations. Regardless of how you feel about the AD (and you seem to be ONE of his FEW supporters) you can't deny that the sports program (football) are in trouble and somehow things need to improve in order to keep what talent Clinton has at Clinton. Now you can paint rainbows all day long but facts are facts.

Not a supporter of anyone. Just the facts. Thats all that matters. No one has stepped on my toes. I could care less. Get over it and move on. Old news. Maybe there is another reason that people are pulling their kids out of Clinton other than what has been mentioned. Interesting, huh.

Not a supporter of anyone. Just the facts. Thats all that matters. No one has stepped on my toes. I could care less. Get over it and move on. Old news. Maybe there is another reason that people are pulling their kids out of Clinton other than what has been mentioned. Interesting, huh.

Yes, it is old news but it tells a little about the man's character (which is lacking). You do seem to be very defensive of this person and the situation (Mr. Davis). I think there are many reasons why kids are leaving but this is coacht and football programs and teams are the focus of this forum. Clinton is going to have to bring in some new ideas with some outsiders helping.....There are too many in control that have been here since their parents and grandparents were and they are afraid to see things change...just like improving the stadium (I know it is supposed to be in the works but I will have to see this happen to believe it). There are some good people here and some good kids. But since you are a FACTS kind of guy, can you dispute that things are in trouble? and if you can honestly say there are some great improvement please share as many are seeing problems.

Don't really know if "things" are, as you say, in trouble. There are always improvements that can be made in any situation and problems that exist in any situation. I am not defensive about any situation nor do I know anything about who is in charge. Just like information about what is going on and not much on opinions....you know what those are like and most everyone has one.

If you don't know what is going on then what's your issue? If you don't know whats going on and anything about who is in charge then how do you know what is fact or opinion? As stated by someone earlier this all seems to be real personal to you, don't get so angry. Yes all programs have there problems no doubt. But Clinton has seemed to be pleagued with them. How long do you feel it takes to rebuild a program? I believe it takes more than a year and all won't be fixed within even a couple but you should be seeing some very noticeable improvements. Please pass along any facts that you have to support how you feel, all you have done is tell previous posters that they DONOT have the facts, move on etc....I am open to read what you have to say.

That is my point exactly. I would like to know the facts. If previous posters have the facts, then so be it. I don't really know. Would like to read some facts and not posters bashing people for something they have done. If those are facts, then I guess I don't know what facts are. I am not angry. Have no reason to be angry and wouldn't know who to be angry at if I were angry. Thanks.

That is my point exactly. I would like to know the facts. If previous posters have the facts, then so be it. I don't really know. Would like to read some facts and not posters bashing people for something they have done. If those are facts, then I guess I don't know what facts are. I am not angry. Have no reason to be angry and wouldn't know who to be angry at if I were angry. Thanks.

I know for myself and I am sure with others I have spoken with the details of some the incidents can not be shared in this forum due to the fact it would be directly linked to our kids and that I as a parent am not willing to do. I have and will continue to share with the appropriate people in charge and will continue to do so as I hope others do. You have to be careful as to not make the wrong people mad because your kids DO feel the aftermath. I hope you find the details you are looking for however I am addressing the people who hopefully can make a change.