7AAA

live2succeed

I don't know about a best game but the CCS tournament should have a few good games.

Blue Division on Friday 9/7 @CCS two fields (unless you have a dog in the fight probably nothing worth traveling to see here )

Thank You for your suggestion, I was able to see a good weekend of soccer. Very much enjoyed Notre Dame game. A few injuries in some games that were unfortunate. Great talent coming out of Chattanooga.

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think he was referring more towards the boy's beating cookeville 3 times last year.

Sorry, but blackman boys didnt beat the cookeville boys three times. They won the two games in murfreesboro; however, the two teams tied the game in cookeville. And cookeville did end Blackman's boys season a year ago. But this is a girls soccer thread, so away from the boys, and back to the girls... Just get the facts right.

Sorry, but blackman boys didnt beat the cookeville boys three times. They won the two games in murfreesboro; however, the two teams tied the game in cookeville. And cookeville did end Blackman's boys season a year ago. But this is a girls soccer thread, so away from the boys, and back to the girls... Just get the facts right.

who cares. here is a history lesson

girls- 6-3-1 all time(blackman)

boys 9-1-2 all time(blackman)

quit posting dumb stuff so I have to correct your ignorance. you are just trying to stir thingss up. let it

when are the upcoming 7aaa games

who cares. here is a history lesson

girls- 6-3-1 all time(blackman)

boys 9-1-2 all time(blackman)

quit posting dumb stuff so I have to correct your ignorance. you are just trying to stir thingss up. let it

when are the upcoming 7aaa games

Quit posting rude stuff or you will be blocked. I have already deleted one, and will continue to do so if it continues.

Come on people. I gotta agree with G here. Cookeville/Blackman has been and will continue to be a heated rivalry. The yaa yaa'n back and forth looks bad on both schools. If you want a Cookeville vs Blackman thread, start one. I'm sure that G can shut it down enough times to get the message across. Hopefully, the two of you are just having a bad day.

The game this year was a hard fought battle. I'm bettin that these two schools will play again this season. Personally, I am rootin for 'em on 9/25 and 10/8. Go Cav's!

sorry G my bad. but please stop the rudeness coming my way also

but I am unaware of the post that was deleted. please enlighten me.

To be honest, I delete a fair amount each week, so I can't honestly say what it contained. I know it wasn't horribly bad, but we really do try to keep this board free from as much trash talk as we can. I agree that it can flow both ways (especially if it is from a rival school). Help me out, though Blaze, and don't bite on the "hate bait" that anyone puts out there. I try to get rid of most of it, but there are going to be times when I don't read every page of each thread (being from Knoxville and in A/AA a thread on 7AAA doesn't really catch my eye) What caught my eye was your scripture (which is awesome by the way) and it just didn't match your post. I figured you just got a little heated by the rivalry and were responding accordingly. I have those days, too (Webb and Catholic brings out the fire in me some days!) I just think posters can say what they want without being rude or abrupt about it.

I actually met one of you schools parents (screen name BlackmanDad). He is a great guy. If you see him, please tell him I said hello.

Siegel 6-1 over Ensworth.

Siegel is hosting a tournament next week with Brentwood Academy, Ooltewah and Chattanooga Christian coming to town.

Let's all behave ourselves on here and keep in mind BigG has better things to do than to mediate another Cookeville/Blackman dispute. In the end it is all settled on the field anyway.

To be honest, I delete a fair amount each week, so I can't honestly say what it contained. I know it wasn't horribly bad, but we really do try to keep this board free from as much trash talk as we can. I agree that it can flow both ways (especially if it is from a rival school). Help me out, though Blaze, and don't bite on the "hate bait" that anyone puts out there. I try to get rid of most of it, but there are going to be times when I don't read every page of each thread (being from Knoxville and in A/AA a thread on 7AAA doesn't really catch my eye) What caught my eye was your scripture (which is awesome by the way) and it just didn't match your post. I figured you just got a little heated by the rivalry and were responding accordingly. I have those days, too (Webb and Catholic brings out the fire in me some days!) I just think posters can say what they want without being rude or abrupt about it.

I actually met one of you schools parents (screen name BlackmanDad). He is a great guy. If you see him, please tell him I said hello.

Ok ok that clears things up for me. Now that I look back on the post I realize that what I said was not the smartest thing and was not really appropriate, so I apologize for that.

Yeah that scripture is awesome, I read psalm 34 before everyone of my games and it just calms my nerves, but yeah your right what I was saying did not honor that scripture and I apologize again for that.

Blackman soccer dad is one of favorite people(cause i dominate him in fifa) ha ha but no he is a good guy and being that I am eight hours away I cant really tell him hello for you but I will try to get the message to him.

Thanks for the message it really opened my eyes.