7AAA

live2succeed

Blackman seemed to be about the same as they have been in previous years past...siegel has had very similar scores from previous years...3-0 and 1-0 in '05 i do believe...they always play "competitively" never let a team embarass them. Vice has always done a good job in my opinion. The RHS Blackman game should be a good one. Riverdale will have to play tight. Blackman could pull an upset.

Well from what everyone around Blackman has told me they are very much improved since last year. Furthermore last years siegel game was not that close. I mean lets face it in soccer just because a game ended 2-0 does not mean that it was a competitive one.

and yes you are right Coach Vice has always done a good job with both the girls and boys it just seems to me from what I hear that he has done a very good job this year with a young team

finally I hope they can pull one out against Riverdale. coach A is a really good coach as well and Riverdale has a talented side, so I can't wait to hear the result.

Go Blaze

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good results for 7AAA at the Franklin Co tournament this past weekend. Oakland went 2-0-1 GF 8 GA 3 and Blackman went 3-0-0 GF 15 GA 0. Blackman and Oakland were set to meet for the finals Sunday afternoon, but the coaches decided to let the District game already set for Monday night at Oakland decide the outcome. Oakland 0 - Blackman 3. Medals were handed out after the district game. Congrats to both teams. on a great weekend and a good game.

Good results for 7AAA at the Franklin Co tournament this past weekend. Oakland went 2-0-1 GF 8 GA 3 and Blackman went 3-0-0 GF 15 GA 0. Blackman and Oakland were set to meet for the finals Sunday afternoon, but the coaches decided to let the District game already set for Monday night at Oakland decide the outcome. Oakland 0 - Blackman 3. Medals were handed out after the district game. Congrats to both teams. on a great weekend and a good game.

Great work patriots and blaze! If this is an Oakland parent / fan can you update your eurosportscoreboard page so that we can keep up with your progress? I am actually an OHS alumni!

Great work patriots and blaze! If this is an Oakland parent / fan can you update your eurosportscoreboard page so that we can keep up with your progress? I am actually an OHS alumni!

Sorry, BHS parent / fan here. Should be an Oakland parent out there willing to do it. It looks like their team is coming back around nicely. They've made great strides from where they were the past couple of years.

if I recall correctly...your was 4-4 not too long ago....

you do recall correctly...but that was actually the record as of 9/12. At one point we were even 1-4-1....the point isn't about the records then and it wasn't really about it now. The point was to find out if i was correct not really put anyone in their place but i guess you've sure put me in mine /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

if I recall correctly...your was 4-4 not too long ago....

Oh wow. You got her there. Yes, it was 4-4-1 but I believe Siegel's games were of much higher quality teams than cookeville has played. So instead of jumping to conclusions and thinking that she is trying to put your team down how about you chill out. She was just asking a simple question. But the Siegel cookeville game is the tuesday after fall break. We will see who the better team is then. But I think I already know /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />