7AAA

live2succeed

Oh wow. You got her there. Yes, it was 4-4-1 but I believe Siegel's games were of much higher quality teams than cookeville has played. So instead of jumping to conclusions and thinking that she is trying to put your team down how about you chill out. She was just asking a simple question. But the Siegel cookeville game is the tuesday after fall break. We will see who the better team is then. But I think I already know /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Cookeville has played Baylor, Franklin, Brentwood Academy, Beech, and Dobyns-Bennett, all teams with spots in mjub's top 25. They have a tough schedule, too.

Also, I believe they face Oak Ridge today or next week.

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here. You can find out for yourself:

http://www.eurosportscoreboard.com/cgi-bin...w&Season=07

You'll probably notice that they didn't fare as well when they played teams with winning records.....sound familiar?

thanks for that link....but rest assured i have the eurosportscoreboard on bookmark. no that doesn't sound TOO familiar Brentwood Academy and Ooltewah both seem to have winning records...just to name a couple. I'm sure you were happy to hear about the Blackman Riverdale game...congrats on that 2-1 win for Riverdale. Blackman really seemed to contain them in that game huh? have a good one.

OK, here is the way it is looking and I know there is some more soccer left to be played in the district that could possibly change things around a little bit but for the most part this seems to be the way it is headed:

1&2 = Riverdale or Siegel

3 = Blackman

4 = Cookeville

5 = White County

6 = Lebanon

7 = Oakland

8 = Warren County

OK, here is the way it is looking and I know there is some more soccer left to be played in the district that could possibly change things around a little bit but for the most part this seems to be the way it is headed:

1&2 = Riverdale or Siegel

3 = Blackman

4 = Cookeville

5 = White County

6 = Lebanon

7 = Oakland

8 = Warren County

Any result on the Cookeville vs Lebanon game or was it postponed? Shows no result on eurosportscoreboard.

coachof3

Riverdale 2 - 1 Blackman. Hard fought game. Congrats to the Lady Warriors.

Great game by both schools. Blackman had a few scoring chances early. Their goal came on a quick kick by Katie Smith after a handball around the 18 with a couple minutes left in the game. Very smart play by her. Riverdale scored on a rebound off the crossbar by Soria Price and Becca Smith drilled a low shot in the second half. Blackmans keeper got her fingers on it and almost deflected it wide. Becca also sailed about 4 or 5 shots through the uprights too high. Looks like the loser of Siegel - Riverdale could get Blackman in the second round of the district tournament, not to look too far ahead. Riverdale has big games this week at Tullahoma and at Shelbyville