7AAA

live2succeed

Whitey,

this is soccerislife, I changed my screen name.

Thanks for the info. I am sure that I will be asking again later in the year.

sorry to hear about the situation down in warren co.

I think I proaly have a good idea about how you felt based on past experiences.

Thanks, hope you are doing well and tell The Wall that I said, "Hi." Yes, let's continue to stay focused on the subject at hand with soccer in the district. I will continue to have an interest in this subject and will see what prospects come my way to stay involved in soccer in some capacity. I appreciate you and the support.

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks, hope you are doing well and tell The Wall that I said, "Hi." Yes, let's continue to stay focused on the subject at hand with soccer in the district. I will continue to have an interest in this subject and will see what prospects come my way to stay involved in soccer in some capacity. I appreciate you and the support.

yeah yeah I feel ya Whitey. you should check our team out on the internet and you can keep track of me that way.

Anyway,

I am going to make a bold prediction.

I am taking Blackman over Riverdale 4-3 on tuedsay night.

Whitey usually is on top of things with the standings..maybe he will post them in the next week or so. Upcoming big games:

9/11 Blackman@Riverdale

9/18 Siegel @Blackman

9/25 Cookeville@Riverdale

10/08 Cookeville @ Siegel

10/10 Riverdale@Siegel

These should be the games that decide the regular season district title. I think Oakland,despite being much improved is still a year or so away. The rest of the teams ( and I have seen Lebanon and White Co.) are not up to the level of the others.

i don't think cookeville is gonna be much in it this year. they lost a lot of seniors from last year, and already lost to blackman 3-1.

yeah yeah I feel ya Whitey. you should check our team out on the internet and you can keep track of me that way.

Anyway,

I am going to make a bold prediction.

I am taking Blackman over Riverdale 4-3 on tuedsay night.

i wish you could be there.

i say it'll be close. but i'm just gonna let everyone underestimate us this year. i just know that the seniors need to step it up a little bit more, and if they can that game, then riverdale won't have an easy win like they're expecting.

i wish you could be there.

i say it'll be close. but i'm just gonna let everyone underestimate us this year. i just know that the seniors need to step it up a little bit more, and if they can that game, then riverdale won't have an easy win like they're expecting.

man i wish i could be there too. but i will be there in spirit. I will be constantly checking the t, facebook, and eurosportscoreboard, while I am in mandatory study hall for athletes on tuesday night. yuck!

Good luck and just remember the verse at the bottom of my post.

Go Blaze!!!

Siegel plays Houston tomorrow in Memphis. Should be a good game. With Gerhart back at sweeper it should allow Siegel to move Trollenger and Conrad into the Midfield. The schedule that Siegel has been playing really has tested the team. Sydney Dewberry at goalie played great in the Hendersonville game, lots of point blank saves.

Winn and Sloan continue to play well up top and freshman Sam Pewitt and sophomore Kayla Ernst have have added more scoring punch. Sophomore newcomer Stephanie Surgener is a talented versatile player and scored in her first game against Brentwood.

Looks like 7AAA teams are improving, should make for an interesting few weeks.

Blackman over Riverdale could happen???

Siegel plays Houston tomorrow in Memphis. Should be a good game. With Gerhart back at sweeper it should allow Siegel to move Trollenger and Conrad into the Midfield. The schedule that Siegel has been playing really has tested the team. Sydney Dewberry at goalie played great in the Hendersonville game, lots of point blank saves.

Winn and Sloan continue to play well up top and freshman Sam Pewitt and sophomore Kayla Ernst have have added more scoring punch. Sophomore newcomer Stephanie Surgener is a talented versatile player and scored in her first game against Brentwood.

Looks like 7AAA teams are improving, should make for an interesting few weeks.

Blackman over Riverdale could happen???

Ernst is a freshman

Houston's shot went in literally as time expired. The official blew his whistle as soon as Siegel put the ball back in play . Siegel outplayed Houston for about 85% of the game and the two were evenly matched. Megan's injury occured about 30 yards away from where she tore her other ACL last year. Both Siegel coaches and several players and fans heard a pop as she went down, so we'll have to wait and hope for the best when she sees the doctor next week.