Sunbelt Team

purpletiger69

If you think the Worth team was bad, look at how many eastern tennessee players were on the Sunbelt team.

Yes, the selection of the Sunbelt team would be considered suspect at best. They had some very good talent but some very good talent was left back in Tennessee. But who knows, remember that they didn't select David Price.

If you think the Worth team was bad, look at how few eastern tennessee players were on the Sunbelt team. 2?

i can think of three off the top of my head that were selected for the team, the two from baylor and a pitcher from farragut. im sure there were at least a few more....or is eastern tennessee located in one small city im not aware of?

Yes, the selection of the Sunbelt team would be considered suspect at best. They had some very good talent but some very good talent was left back in Tennessee. But who knows, remember that they didn't select David Price.

i would agree that the selection of the team is rather suspect, but it is pretty much selected based upon coaches' nominations from across the state.

and id say it worked out alright for david price after not being selected to represent "team tennessee."

i can think of three off the top of my head that were selected for the team, the two from baylor and a pitcher from farragut. im sure there were at least a few more....or is eastern tennessee located in one small city im not aware of?

I didn't realize that there were two players from one team. Isn't one of the Baylor kids a recent transplant from Memphis? There was one more from Johnson City on the team. I really don't think the "one small city" comment was necessary.