Elizabethton Coaching Situation?

gogreene

Are these just suggestions or are they the people we should expect to see wearing orange and black next season?

We go out on a skinny limb occasionally, but to date, we haven't missed a call. There's still some discussion on behalf of Ned Smith, whom I really like, and think he'd be Great for the Cyclones; but for now, bet on Street and McKinney.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Marty Street will be announced Monday as the basketball coach. Ogg from HV will join Witten as football assistant, as for baseball a man from out west has applied, and I'm also hearing Bill McKinney from Science Hill. He has already resigned there.

Do you know who the man from the west is? And was that West Tn or like California West?

Y would Bill McKinney come and take the job after he said that he wanted to spend more time with his daughter, cuz his wife took some travelin job? Plus thas a big pay cut and his son plays for Science Hill.

Wut about Central coach and former ETSU standout Brandon Krantz I think he has always liked Eliz? I believe he begged for the job 2 yrs ago. He has always liked Eliz.