Farragut v. Bearden State Final DVD

informed

I don't know if anyone is interested, but there have been several requests on and off forum. On July 15th I will have a set of 75 DVD's of the Bearden and Farragut State Final game including the celebration and awarding of trophies. Since I am not set up to individually distribute, I plan on burning 75 copies for $1000. If someone is interested, contact me via this forum.

Some may be confused here, but from what I take away from this situation is that informed would like to sell these dvds to someone else who then would sell them to the public...and 1000 isnt that bad only only about thirteen dollars a DVD

I see. Well if that is what he means then would the person buying the DVDs be able to make extra copies? I would think not, but..

I see. Well if that is what he means then would the person buying the DVDs be able to make extra copies? I would think not, but..

Uuuh, that's why he wants to sell 75 at a time. If he sells a couple, then those people can burn them themselves and distribute however they choose and he (informed) loses his market.

I still think TSSAA would have a problem with anyone profiting from the tapes without them getting a cut.

Informed-

What are your intentions? Individual or only 1 group sale> Tssaa would have a heck of a time creating any avoc SINCE m, They 1) did not prohibit camera's and the biggest Number 2) is they didn't film and offer up a copy so that knocks out their punch right there, they are in no position to fight, oh they might yell , but they wouldn't have a leg to stand on AT ALL!

You could sell those copies in Knoxville if you get ahold of the coachjes or the school. Lot's of people want them!

Uuuh, that's why he wants to sell 75 at a time. If he sells a couple, then those people can burn them themselves and distribute however they choose and he (informed) loses his market.

I still think TSSAA would have a problem with anyone profiting from the tapes without them getting a cut.

Ok well the person who buys all 75 could just make copies and the people who buy a copy from him can make copies. Either way someone would make copies.

Just 1 group sale.

Informed-

What are your intentions? Individual or only 1 group sale> Tssaa would have a heck of a time creating any avoc SINCE m, They 1) did not prohibit camera's and the biggest Number 2) is they didn't film and offer up a copy so that knocks out their punch right there, they are in no position to fight, oh they might yell , but they wouldn't have a leg to stand on AT ALL!

You could sell those copies in Knoxville if you get ahold of the coachjes or the school. Lot's of people want them!