Hendersonville-Hunters Lane Rivalry

We have class.

It is required to play at HL. Everyone knows who caused that situation, even the Principal at Hillwood apologized to us after the game for the actions of their team.

As for Hedersonville, they have a program that does things right and are respected by HL. They are tough but sportsmanlike.

And the team that sent us home, Ravenwood. They are athletic and play with intensity and determination. I also remember them being very gracious winners after the game. They acted like they had been there before (and they had). A class program.

I personally think that Hunter's Lane is highly undersestimated. Coming off of a 2-8 season a year ago to making it to the third round of playoffs is a big deal. Hunter's Lane has alot of talent and alot of class. Having been a football mom for the last 6 years, I have seen Hunter's Lane do a complete 180. The team has class, tenacity and heart. I have been there through the tough times and also the not so tough. I look for HLHS to go all the way this year. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i do not know about the hillwood HLHS game so can't really make a comment on that, but i think i rivalry was ignited last year. This rivalry started back when these teams went to camp together at TTU. whenever two teams are this close in talent and in the same divison there will be some bad blood. With all that said I hope Bruce comes out with the W this year.

• 1 month later...

Well i believe that there is no doubt about who is going to win this season, its goin to be the commandos by a blow out margin they wont have to worry about the outside containment because hlhs lost Jay mclain and from what ive heard about thier camp this season hendersonville blew them out in the pass skelley game and we all know coach hatfiled plays smash mouth football!