Class 4A: Region 7 Favorites

CoachT

Who is the region favorite in 2007?  

114 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the region favorite in 2007?

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Henry County

Munford

JCM

Hardin

these are the regions top 4. The order could swing from 1 to 4. I think this will be a close race this year with no clear cut winner until week ten.

Without question the author of this post is NOSTRADAMUS like. I have yet to read anything this man writes and not feel that he is a divine messenger from the almighty. Greetings CM from a far land wishing you and all the Munford brotherhood well.

Texas 88

Without question the author of this post is NOSTRADAMUS like. I have yet to read anything this man writes and not feel that he is a divine messenger from the almighty. Greetings CM from a far land wishing you and all the Munford brotherhood well.

Texas 88

As I said many times don't eat those kind of mushrooms they make you see funny things.

• 3 weeks later...

Its about time to bring this one back to the top with the Red Warrior/wtnoff feud chilling slightly. I am anxious to know more about Munford this year. Being a Big Red alum, I am obviously in favor of them at the top. However, Munford will likely be right up there with talent and coaching. The other HC, Brighton, and Northside will also be contenders. I believe that JCM and Liberty will be left out. JCM will have the talent, but due to other circumstances out of their control I see them continuing to slide. Liberty - welcome aboard: Its a tough region!

And for the Yanker, I really hope that I am wrong and that JCM is up at the top contending for the title. I always like it when JCM vs. Henry County is for all the marbles!!! Makes for a classic battle.

Henry County

Munford

Brighton

Hardin County

Henry Co. is first the other 3 battle it out. The Jackson Schools fight for last!!

I said in another thread that Henry Co. may be 10-0 this year. I see 8-2 at worst. SWEEEEET!!!

GO BIG RED! QB club meeting tonght.

I'm glad to be talking football. I was sick and tired of reading wtnoff, cougmike and red warrior fighting.

Henry County

Munford

Brighton

Hardin County

Henry Co. is first the other 3 battle it out. The Jackson Schools fight for last!!

I said in another thread that Henry Co. may be 10-0 this year. I see 8-2 at worst. SWEEEEET!!!

I'm glad to be talking football. I was sick and tired of reading wtnoff, cougmike and red warrior fighting.

Don't know alot about Brighton yet. They seem to always have a good team that lacks finishing skills. Maybe this will be their year. I agree with you that this may be the year for another 10-0 regular season. Hasn't happened since '85 so it would be that much sweeter! I am also wondering how good DC is going to be this year...to me, that is where we will know if we can really go 10-0 or not.

Its about time to bring this one back to the top with the Red Warrior/wtnoff feud chilling slightly. I am anxious to know more about Munford this year. Being a Big Red alum, I am obviously in favor of them at the top. However, Munford will likely be right up there with talent and coaching. The other HC, Brighton, and Northside will also be contenders. I believe that JCM and Liberty will be left out. JCM will have the talent, but due to other circumstances out of their control I see them continuing to slide. Liberty - welcome aboard: Its a tough region!

And for the Yanker, I really hope that I am wrong and that JCM is up at the top contending for the title. I always like it when JCM vs. Henry County is for all the marbles!!! Makes for a classic battle.

Welcome back, my young Cephus!! I will tell you this much about Munford...they will fall to the mighty Cougars of JCM!!!!! You speak like you have no knowledge, my feeble friend!!! JCM to be "left out" of what????? You ARE wrong...and the YANKER...as usual...is right!!! JCM to play for all of the marbles!!! I am just not sure about which team we will oppose!!! I AM THE MARBLE PLAYING YANKER!!!!!!!!!

PS...The YANKER is concerned that some points in your post may indicate that you are losing brain cells!! The YANKER is concerned about my young Cephus!! Please schedule a complete physical!!! I AM THE FULL BRAINED YANKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Henry County

Munford

Brighton

Hardin County

You have lost it, my "O-Ful" friend...JCM to win the region!!! You may be right about 8-2...because you WILL lose one at the "ROCK"!!!!! We may beat you so badly that it will count for BOTH losses!!!!! Liberty will fight themselves for last!!! I AM THE YANKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't know alot about Brighton yet. They seem to always have a good team that lacks finishing skills. Maybe this will be their year. I agree with you that this may be the year for another 10-0 regular season. Hasn't happened since '85 so it would be that much sweeter! I am also wondering how good DC is going to be this year...to me, that is where we will know if we can really go 10-0 or not.

You have gotten NO SMARTER since your last post, my young and pitiful friend!!! There will be NO 10-0 for you....do not forget...HC CANNOT win at the "ROCK"!!!!! I AM THE YANKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You have gotten NO SMARTER since your last post, my young and pitiful friend!!! There will be NO 10-0 for you....do not forget...HC CANNOT win at the "ROCK"!!!!! I AM THE YANKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well hello down there Yanker! It is good to be back posting again. You are correct in only one thing, I got no smarter in my post because I still don't know much about Munford or Brighton. But I will soon enough, I am a very thorough researcher. The obvious thing you were incorrect at is that the Mighty Patriots CAN (and will this Year!) win at the crumbling Rock. 10-0 is certainly a possibility.

Well hello down there Yanker! It is good to be back posting again. You are correct in only one thing, I got no smarter in my post because I still don't know much about Munford or Brighton. But I will soon enough, I am a very thorough researcher. The obvious thing you were incorrect at is that the Mighty Patriots CAN (and will this Year!) win at the crumbling Rock. 10-0 is certainly a possibility.

You don't need to be worrying about Brighton and Munford...you need to be worrying about Hardin County i thought you would know this since your a "very thorough researcher"