E. Hickman

Stat_pack1

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Like to hear from some E. Hickman people on how things are going...how many players have signed up....and the breakdown as far as the numbers for each class.....and how many you will have that have been a starter last year.

As of right now, we have close to 65 athletes involved with football. Our sophomore and freshmen classes make up the majority of our numbers. Our juniors have the most playing experience (most played at HCHS the last two seasons). We have very few seniors with consistent playing experience, but do provide good leadership in spite of limited playing time.

The East Hickman community is boomig with excitement. In the last few months boosters have provided donations for a sprinnkler system for our practice facility, provided labor for the installation of the sprinkler system, and raised money for all sports by having "Eagle Fest" which was a carnival-type fundraiser.

A "top-notch" coaching staff is set in place

Assistant Head Coach / Defensive coordinator/ LB coach = Eric Hatley from Creek Wood

DL / WR coach = Mike Parsley from Harpeth Middle School

Offensive Coordinator / QB coach = Robert Phillips from Columbia

RB / DB coach = Joe Burrows from United Christian Academy

Everything is falling into place fort he upcoming season. Community support, hard working athletes, supportive administration, new facilites, and a great coaching staff...................THIS IS THE BEGINNING STAGES OF SOMETHING VERY

SPECIAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

East Coach.....It sounds like they have it together there......good to hear! I still think they are going to sneak up on a few teams that have them marked down for an automatic win. I also believe they will be more competitive than they are giving credit for! Nothing but the best of luck to them and the community!

As of right now, we have close to 65 athletes involved with football. Our sophomore and freshmen classes make up the majority of our numbers. Our juniors have the most playing experience (most played at HCHS the last two seasons). We have very few seniors with consistent playing experience, but do provide good leadership in spite of limited playing time.

The East Hickman community is boomig with excitement. In the last few months boosters have provided donations for a sprinnkler system for our practice facility, provided labor for the installation of the sprinkler system, and raised money for all sports by having "Eagle Fest" which was a carnival-type fundraiser.

Assistant Head Coach / Defensive coordinator/ LB coach = Eric Hatley from Creek Wood

Everything is falling into place fort he upcoming season. Community support, hard working athletes, supportive administration, new facilites, and a great coaching staff...................THIS IS THE BEGINNING STAGES OF SOMETHING VERY

Mike Parsley???? What did he coach on Harpeth??? I dont remember him at all.

I seen them play Creekwood in a scrimmage and they were impressive against a school that is a very sound team. They will definetly suprise some teams. I am sure they are motivated, they sure looked like it, it has been a long time coming for the Athletes from East Hickman to finally get thier own school, and do not have to take the back seat to lesser atheletes due to good ole boy Centerville Politics.

Me thinks Coach Jones needs a few more feathers in his hat.

Watch out for the Donkey formation.

I dont know!!!

If he will just give the ball to Dontae........................HES GONE!

Cant beat a pink worm with a spinner and a red bead.

Are thier colors gonna be black and orange and thier mascot the yellow jackets?

The human head weighs 8lbs.

Go get the footballs.....they are on top of the dugout.

Hey......nice buck............didnt practice start 30 minutes ago?

that is a good number....how was summer workouts before the dead period?

I dont know!!!

Na sir, in his band

The flying veer formation

Maybe ya do!!!

Never be another, just pretnders trying to get gone

Gotta go with the water mellon green, Blueberry, and the tried and tested tomatoes running off the TEXAS rig, 1/4 ounce bull

What are the colors EH?

Really depends on the head I guess

Nice place to keep em until ya need em, but somebody has to get em down

That meat in the freezer fed a few broke and hungry college kids for a couple of months, for sho!!!

Oh the price we pay with card board boxes, IOU's seem to never get payed in full

I dont know!!!

I thought the human head weighed between 12-14lbs. OH WELL!!! Dontae has to be out of eligibility by now one would have to assume