Best teams in west Tenn.

hawkpower

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bolivar does not return Cordell Tucker this year he is ineligible due to age he recently turned 19 But i think they have a good shot at making a playoff run they bring back 7 offensive and 7 defensive starters and have looked really good throughout the spring and summer quarterback play will be the deciding factor if bolivar is to be a great team this year

Bolivar does not return Cordell Tucker this year he is ineligible due to age he recently turned 19 But i think they have a good shot at making a playoff run they bring back 7 offensive and 7 defensive starters and have looked really good throughout the spring and summer quarterback play will be the deciding factor if bolivar is to be a great team this year

thanks but didn't Bolivar have another pretty big back and if Cordell Tucker is not the RB then who most likely will be and who do you expect to be the biggest playmaker on either side of the ball

Bolivar will be going back to a i formation Ozell Robertson the other big back will be the full back and Garrick Hall who also starts at safety will be in the backfield we are deep in the backfield joseph raines and josh pirtle will back these two up i expect big things from Hall this year on both sides of the ball he was all region at safety last year and has great speed and toughness now running the ball Dontel Woods and Dominique Harris on the DL should be big playmakers for us also Joseph Raines and Johnathan Armour at LB both are 3 year starters and have a nose for the football the dbs Antonio Feltus PJ McNeal and Hall were all either 1st or 2nd team all region offensively im not real sure Jason Overton at QB is the key even with our talented running game if he cant get the ball out to Mitch Ross and Clint Barnes accurately then the tigers go nowhere but i expect him to be improved this year as well

Bolivar will be going back to a i formation Ozell Robertson the other big back will be the full back and Garrick Hall who also starts at safety will be in the backfield we are deep in the backfield joseph raines and josh pirtle will back these two up i expect big things from Hall this year on both sides of the ball he was all region at safety last year and has great speed and toughness now running the ball Dontel Woods and Dominique Harris on the DL should be big playmakers for us also Joseph Raines and Johnathan Armour at LB both are 3 year starters and have a nose for the football the dbs Antonio Feltus PJ McNeal and Hall were all either 1st or 2nd team all region offensively im not real sure Jason Overton at QB is the key even with our talented running game if he cant get the ball out to Mitch Ross and Clint Barnes accurately then the tigers go nowhere but i expect him to be improved this year as well

I remember the D line being big last year I to expect them to be key to your team as well as the LB's your team returns. You guys also have some pretty tall players on your team I believe they are wideouts so your passing game should go rather well if your wideouts can go out and get it well can't wait to see the game between Southside and Bolivar. Best of luck to both teams and hope and pray that no one on either team gets injured during the summer or during the season.

dyersburg looked mighty good today in 7on 7 against lake county,( sure they are suppose to, but lake county played obion tough in the spring and beat dyer county in 7 on 7 ) they should be at the top of all polls in the west part of the state come week 0, But of corse we all know that they will not be at the top of the JAKSON SUN ( dyersburg doesnt buy enough papers to be on the top of THE JACKSON SUN)

dyersburg looked mighty good today in 7on 7 against lake county,( sure they are suppose to, but lake county played obion tough in the spring and beat dyer county in 7 on 7 ) they should be at the top of all polls in the west part of the state come week 0, But of corse we all know that they will not be at the top of the JAKSON SUN ( dyersburg doesnt buy enough papers to be on the top of THE JACKSON SUN)

who else was in the 7 on 7 or was it just those two teams (But of corse we all know that they will not be at the top of the JAKSON SUN ( dyersburg doesnt buy enough papers to be on the top of THE JACKSON SUN)

who else was in the 7 on 7 or was it just those two teams (But of corse we all know that they will not be at the top of the JAKSON SUN ( dyersburg doesnt buy enough papers to be on the top of THE JACKSON SUN)

It was only Dyersburg and Lake County. When I left it was like 62 to 14 Dyersburg. Rashad Taylor, Justin Click and Victor Maclin looked very impressive along with Logan Parker

I don't know to much about those 7 on 7 things whether they are tournaments or one team against another. Since Jack. Southside don't usually get invited or we just don't accept I wouldn't really know is is like just one of those passing leagues and is usually a tournament or was it just this specific case.

• 3 weeks later...

So who's looking the best after summer camp and after summer scrimmages. With the season quickly approaching what teams are looking like they are going to be a force this year, or is the team one of those maybes that you just don't know quite yet what your team is going bring to the table. The team you expertice in is going through a growing season where they field a lot of young players and next season just can't get here fast enough for you because next year you know after going through the fire the team is going to be filled with monsters ready to forget the previous season.