Best teams in west Tenn.

hawkpower

Ive recently moved back into the area and im trying to figure out who the best teams to watch are going to be this upcoming year im a Jackson southside fan myself how are they going to look in your opinion and I hear that Humboldt has got some big linemen this year do they have a chance to go but let me know in your opinion let me know who is the best and why?

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

with dyersburg returning 8 starters on O and 8 starters on D you have to have them at the top of the list somewhere, dyerburg is

22-3 since intering 7aaa, Logan Parker only increases the big time threat. along with parker Victor McKlin iS a great addition to an already loaded team.

Logan Parker has become the starter in dyersburg what will become of the starter they had assumed was going to fill that role

crockett..this is the only yr that i havent had a clue wat the team is like but with pa coaching and getem ready theyll be good...should be a battle in 3a reg7 crockett definding the region championship and dburg, ripley,haywood..all bein very good teams itll be good and also with dburg lookin like there gonna have one of there best seasons in a while....should be a battle!!

I think Dyersburg will open up the season being ranked #1 in West Tennessee, and they should have a good run this year. I hope we have good enough teams to make it past region 5-3A with DL probably being their best team yet again. I thought Southside and Dyersburg had great chances to represent this side of the state last year, but 5-3A teams put them out yet again.

I think Dyersburg will open up the season being ranked #1 in West Tennessee, and they should have a good run this year. I hope we have good enough teams to make it past region 5-3A with DL probably being their best team yet again. I thought Southside and Dyersburg had great chances to represent this side of the state last year, but 5-3A teams put them out yet again.

yes i thought also that Southside, Dyersburg and Crockett may have had a chance to represent for west Tenn. but i believe they just lost focus if Southside and Crockett/Dyersburg played each other I think it would have been one of the biggest games in the state not just west Tenn. hey they Southside and Crockett co. play each other this year it wont have all the implications that the playoff game would have had but I still think both teams can be pretty good and i think it will be a good game

with dyersburg returning 8 starters on O and 8 starters on D you have to have them at the top of the list somewhere, dyerburg is

22-3 since intering 7aaa, Logan Parker only increases the big time threat. along with parker Victor McKlin iS a great addition to an already loaded team.

Dyersburg returns 6 starters on offense, including no receivers. Dyersburg returns 4 or 5 starters on defense--including 1 of 3 defensive backs, 1 of 4 linebackers, and lost their top 2 defensive tackles.

Region 7 3-A clearly should be at its weakest since its recent creation--Crockett graduated 19 of its top 22 players, including every starter on offense and defense; Covington has new coaches and listed 17 seniors on last year's roster; Ripley lost its top defensive players; Obion Central lost its coaching staff and much of its offense to Dyersburg and to graduation; Dyer County lost Flowers, which was 80% of its offense. Haywood is the only team in the region which has a reasonable chance of being better than it was in 2006.