TrojanSportsFan

Coacht in BAMA  

118 members have voted

1. 1. Coacht in BAMA

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You should know, you were sitting next to me.

No i was not. i was the one taking the pic but wow you sho do know how to party i will give you that

But back on subject. I have been on other boards and i would say CoachT is by far the easiest to get around on. and it is fast. and the + member thing is really fun.

Will we get to keep screennames, or get new ones for the Alabama site?

I think Plus members screennames should roll over and everything else is fair game.

iamoz has it worked out where everyone can keep their current user names on both sites.

We are using the slower summer months to add all of the Alabama schools to our datebase, then add the seasons for each school, then the classes, regions, areas, and sections depending on the sports. We have all of this year's football schedules added and will be working on the message boards soon. Looks like we are pretty much on schedule.

iamoz has it worked out where everyone can keep their current user names on both sites.

We are using the slower summer months to add all of the Alabama schools to our datebase, then add the seasons for each school, then the classes, regions, areas, and sections depending on the sports. We have all of this year's football schedules added and will be working on the message boards soon. Looks like we are pretty much on schedule.

When will the Alabama site be up and running? and whats after AL are there any more states in you cross hairs

When will the Alabama site be up and running? and whats after AL are there any more states in you cross hairs

We'll test drive it with Plus members in a couple of weeks and then go from there. Not sure where we go, if anywhere, next. Alabama will serve as the template for further expansion, if any.

In Tennessee, we will also be making changes in the next two weeks in order to streamline the two sites and clean up some things we have done in the past that need to be improved. This gives us the chance to do that, also.