• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lets just look at ut's current rb's and compare them to marco

coker 5'11 205

hardesty 6'0 205

foster 6'1 208

i agree with alot of poster on here marco has all kinds of talent , tons to be exact but his size is def. an issue not to say he cant possibly make it at divison 1a school but the intrest just want be there in him because he is playing at a small school, and he is a little undersized, if he were the size of ellis dailey who i belive is marco's brother i may be wrong about that , but if here were and was putting up the numbers he is now he would have every school in country beating down his door

I for one dont put as much stock in size as alot of people here. If you can play you can play; unfortunately, being in 1A will hurt him more than his size. 1A just does not get enough exposure unless you are a private school.

Yep them privates pay a publisists to promote their kids.........or better yet the schools simply go buy a newspaper company and promote only their kids..............keep sayin this stuff and people will start to believe it.

Dtruth has spoken

Yep them privates pay a publisists to promote their kids.........or better yet the schools simply go buy a newspaper company and promote only their kids..............keep sayin this stuff and people will start to believe it.

Dtruth has spoken

I was actually refering to all of the local news stations I mean think about; where are most of the reporters at when they are showing scores to games on the news......GP, DL, CPA, BA, and plenty more that I am not going to name at this time. I am not putting the blame on anyone, that is just the way it is.

Playing in 1A wouldn't stop him from playing major college football. The coaches know who the prospects are no matter the classification. Any college coach relying on recruiting websites, newspaper top 25 lists, won't be in it long.

There have been plenty of players get over looked b/c they didnt get enough exposure; not saying it will happen to Marco but I think that factor hurts him more than his size does.

Ok I think his name is Clay Head; the guy that was the QB at JBS a couple of years ago. Nobody ever responds when I ask what his status is. Does anyone know.......surley the kid is alive and well hopefully, JB Red Devil fans please post if you know his situation.

It is my understanding that Clay was offered a scholarship to Tenn. Tech but choose to go to UT Knoxville and not play football.