Forty Six Days-Bishop's Cup

fiftyfifty

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually our game with Ryan does not count towards the Region records...

You are playing dead. You know what I mean. It counts, no matter how you describe it. Lets hear it. There was alot of talk last year. Whats the problem? Is everybody still on summer vacation.? Ask the headmaster err I mean principle, he will tell you it counts in many ways.

It will be taken by the Irish, JP II who lost last year have loss most of their stars. Golden Tate, Josh Lovett, Jay Wilson, and are going to lose a pretty close one. I will be there and I will be looking forward to the atmosphere of the game and the level of intensity that I know both sides will bring, i say 21-10, going towards the Irish.

It will be taken by the Irish, JP II who lost last year have loss most of their stars. Golden Tate, Josh Lovett, Jay Wilson, and are going to lose a pretty close one. I will be there and I will be looking forward to the atmosphere of the game and the level of intensity that I know both sides will bring, i say 21-10, going towards the Irish.

Now it is only approx 42 days before the BIG GAME. Sure is quiet up there in Hendersonville. Does Greenbrier have JPII that occupied. Awful silent, no comments at all yet. A tad different than last season. I hope your prediction is correct though on the score 21-10.

Now it is only approx 42 days before the BIG GAME. Sure is quiet up there in Hendersonville. Does Greenbrier have JPII that occupied. Awful silent, no comments at all yet. A tad different than last season. I hope your prediction is correct though on the score 21-10.

Where is this matchup to be played? Last year it was at Hillsboro and it was an electric atmosphere.

i agree. loosing tate, lovett, and wilson is really going to hurt jp2. wilson was the anchor of the o and d-line. with golden being gone, will his brother rise to the challenge of being to full time starter? he a hard runner, but i dont think he has quite matured yet. when he does he will be interesting to watch. i say the irsish win this one 28-14.