FCS roster

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Off the subject, but how is the young man who was hurt in the ATV accident? Such a sad story. I certainly hope he is doing better.

They have him in Vandy in the therapy ward to get him back on his feet. So things are looking up. It will take a while. I guess it depends a lot on how fast he heals and how much determination he has. I want to get back over there and offer him some encouragement. I know his heart is broken about not playing football. He has played all his young life. Without injury. Thanks for the kind concern. I will relay it on to him. I hope he is up to attend our first game. That will offer a lot of encouragement to the team to play one for Jake. We will need all we can get playing a 3-A team. Thats a big step up.

I went to Gv practice today and low and behold there sit a SUV with a FC tag on the front. I though surely their scout wasnt there to talk to the GV boys. Then I soon learned that FC will be short one player on the roster this year. He will be playing for GV. Big Lineman, will look great in blue and white. With some tiger training he may become a great commander thumper..

This should generate some interesting chat on the boards.

Yeah Id be weary of a transfer that comes to Gvilles practice still sporting a FCS tag on his hummer.

I spy..........

Yeah Id be weary of a transfer that comes to Gvilles practice still sporting a FCS tag on his hummer.

I spy..........

I am telling you, GV dont do anything special. Just up the gut and a pass here and there. From the shotgun. You havent heard of 4 play GV? The film GV sends shows every play twice. There is nothing a spy can learn. Other than Gv runs your ### off and works hard in the weight room. Makes you play both sides of the ball. Plus everyone in the region knows this. Maybe he didnt like their way of thinking.

I am telling you, GV dont do anything special. Just up the gut and a pass here and there. From the shotgun. You havent heard of 4 play GV? The film GV sends shows every play twice. There is nothing a spy can learn. Other than Gv runs your ### off and works hard in the weight room. Makes you play both sides of the ball. Plus everyone in the region knows this. Maybe he didnt like their way of thinking.

I do hope that Friendship and Trousdale can hang in there with the mighty hardworking country boys from Gordonsville. Although really there is no point. They can tell us exactly what they are doing and they are just so much better and more prepared that they will instantly embarass us on the field. You want to talk about work? These guys actually lift weights? Yeah i know, lightyears ahead of everyone else in region 4. and they have recently started this new theory, get this, they run even when they aren't playing a game I know you think i am joking but i kid you not they run just to get into shape... Miles ahead of everyone else. Oh well, should we even bother to paint the field for that game?

I do hope that Friendship and Trousdale can hang in there with the mighty hardworking country boys from Gordonsville. Although really there is no point. They can tell us exactly what they are doing and they are just so much better and more prepared that they will instantly embarass us on the field. You want to talk about work? These guys actually lift weights? Yeah i know, lightyears ahead of everyone else in region 4. and they have recently started this new theory, get this, they run even when they aren't playing a game I know you think i am joking but i kid you not they run just to get into shape... Miles ahead of everyone else. Oh well, should we even bother to paint the field for that game?

Thats exactally the type thinking I was talking about. If you played FC football and played GV . (You really cant tell as much if you were on the fence or hauling water.) You would know they do exactally what I said. Im not bragging. Just stating facts. Your scout will tell you that also. Has he found FC any new players to play this year? Grapevine says there is 3. Anything to that? Or are you not in the know anymore. I want to talk about FC not GV anyway. Give me some facts here. Tell me like yall did last year how great the commanders are going to be. Im all ears.

Thats exactally the type thinking I was talking about. If you played FC football and played GV . (You really cant tell as much if you were on the fence or hauling water.) You would know they do exactally what I said. Im not bragging. Just stating facts. Your scout will tell you that also. Has he found FC any new players to play this year? Grapevine says there is 3. Anything to that? Or are you not in the know anymore. I want to talk about FC not GV anyway. Give me some facts here. Tell me like yall did last year how great the commanders are going to be. Im all ears.

I am more taken aback by the fact that you really believe that Gordonsville works heads and shoulders above FCS and Trousdale. I mean, the lowly private school i can understand you assuming you work harder than, but trousdale? C'mon, we have all heard stories of how they train since before they even left 1A.

Well the grapevine you are refereing to is Pujo who said he assumed we would have 3 or 4 every year. If you know of 3 players FCS has then i am all ears because as it stands right now the only confirmed players leaves FCS at -1, not +3. As far as how good FCS will be this year They return a good portion of the playmakers from last year so you can judge for yourself. Oh yeah, on a sidenote, you keep asking about scouts or "big lineman" (very descriptive by the way) leaving FCS.. ect. Some other FCS fans may just be playing dumb but i ain't. I just plain don't know nothing about anything going on at the school.

Also quit trying to drag TC into this. They wonldnt help a private if you paid them. Just to prove a point to you. Let me invite you to a practice at GV. I will sit with you and explain what they are doing. If you played football and not band. You will be able understand its basic football. This is not UT or Gator football. If you wont take the invite, then you cant dispute my word. Can you? Just let me know and we can make arrangements.

I went to Gv practice today and low and behold there sit a SUV with a FC tag on the front. I though surely their scout wasnt there to talk to the GV boys. Then I soon learned that FC will be short one player on the roster this year. He will be playing for GV. Big Lineman, will look great in blue and white. With some tiger training he may become a great commander thumper..

This should generate some interesting chat on the boards.

Did he move to G'ville?

Also quit trying to drag TC into this. They wonldnt help a private if you paid them. Just to prove a point to you. Let me invite you to a practice at GV. I will sit with you and explain what they are doing. If you played football and not band. You will be able understand its basic football. This is not UT or Gator football. If you wont take the invite, then you cant dispute my word. Can you? Just let me know and we can make arrangements.

I bring TC in not to Defend FCS but because you claim that Gordonsville works harder than anyone else in region 4. (heck i like Gordonsville more than TC, at least they can root for their own region)

That is a pretty bold claim. Your saying you hit harder, run longer, practice faster, and go over more during practice than any other team in region 4. All i am saying is that is a bold claim. If you fully believe it then more power to you because no practice is every a walk in the park. I just wanted to at least let you know that i at least am not going to bow down to Gordonsville as the hardest working bunch in the region, and i know that TC fans wouldn't either. That's the only point i am trying to get across. You may talk all you want about thinking FCS recruits and sacrifces cats to the devil and G'ville picks corn and goes to church every sunday or whatever you like.

Don't go FC !!! IT"S A TRAP