Milan vs Huntingdon

xriv

Yeah, Let's Fire Morris!! It doesn't matter that he's won two state titles. Going 7-9 to Huntingdon is unacceptable. Hey Morris! If you wanna go somewhere where you are appreciated, we'll call you when Mansfield retires.

I wish Huntingdon had Morris. I am not the only Milan fan that hopes he gives way to PA Pratt to come home and coach.

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wish Huntingdon had Morris. I am not the only Milan fan that hopes he gives way to PA Pratt to come home and coach.

Hey Pratt... You see what you will have to endure when you lose a game, especially to a Jackson Sun unranked team? I swear, Milan fans are so spoiled. You need a 5-5 season to make you appreciate the game again.

Some of you guys need to shut your mouth and realize that we put a kid under center that had practically no experience tonight after Coleman went down. The bottom line is our D-Line got wore out and tired in the 2nd half. I am as disapointed as anyone but when you look at the schedule we are not in bad shape. This loss was not a region game nor will Camden be should we lose it. Yes, we might take it on the chin to Humboldt but I still like our chances against GC, USJ, and JCS. Ultimately, even the Booker T game doesn't mean anything. We choose to play a tough schedule and I am proud we did. Coleman will be back by the USJ or JCS game and we will be fine. If you want off the bandwagon get your Butt off but don't come crying or beggin back later in the season. Some of the first post I have seen tonight are pathetic if you are a Milan Fan!!!!!! If anything or anybody on here stinks it is you people!!!!

Hey Pratt... You see what you will have to endure when you lose a game, especially to a Jackson Sun unranked team? I swear, Milan fans are so spoiled. You need a 5-5 season to make you appreciate the game again.

Good Post - Some of these people don't have a clue.

Some of you guys need to shut your mouth and realize that we put a kid under center that had practically no experience tonight after Coleman went down. The bottom line is our D-Line got wore out and tired in the 2nd half. I am as disapointed as anyone but when you look at the schedule we are not in bad shape. This loss was not a region game nor will Camden be should we lose it. Yes, we might take it on the chin to Humboldt but I still like our chances against GC, USJ, and JCS. Ultimately, even the Booker T game doesn't mean anything. We choose to play a tough schedule and I am proud we did. Coleman will be back by the USJ or JCS game and we will be fine. If you want off the bandwagon get your Butt off but don't come crying or beggin back later in the season. Some of the first post I have seen tonight are pathetic if you are a Milan Fan!!!!!! If anything or anybody on here stinks it is you people!!!!Good Post - Some of these people don't have a clue.

Nice to see that some real Milan fans are getting here.

btw...congrats to Huntingdon. Sounds like it was a good game.

Oh, good! I'm not the only person on here that thinks that Morris is lacking the proper amount of balls!

Well then why don't you coach the team if your such a football genius. you lose one game and your already crying like a little kid who just pooped his pants. I hope all milan fans aren't like you cuz your a cancer to the rest of the true fans.

ok, we got guys like this in huntingdon too, ignore them and they will go away.

You guys dont like it because I tell it like it is. No need in sugar-coating things. We expect excellence in Milan and dont accept losing. Not when I played, not when my son played and not now.

Man... chill... Milan was probably gonna have to forfeit this game anyway as it's early in the season.

Hey man that was a low blow.hahaha a good one. I love it.

You guys dont like it because I tell it like it is. No need in sugar-coating things. We expect excellence in Milan and dont accept losing. Not when I played, not when my son played and not now.Hey man that was a low blow.hahaha a good one. I love it.

You know our quaterback that got hurt did transfer to Milan. Everything may not be on the up and up. I am sure USJ will be checking him out.

Well then why don't you coach the team if your such a football genius. you lose one game and your already crying like a little kid who just pooped his pants. I hope all milan fans aren't like you cuz your a cancer to the rest of the true fans.

We are true fans. A true fan doesnt accept losing. Losing to huntingdon is the worst fate for a Milan fan. All we look for now is next year when we play them again. This season is a failure.

WRONG! Luke FREAKING Postoak can throw. Problem is, he isn't given the chance. (And, yes, I think he should've started half of the games last year.)

Postoak will be fine after a week of practice. He didn't win the starting job and he was moved to help the team somewhere else and he was!! He is a good player but there is no way he should have started half the games last year. We had a 3 year starter who took us to the semi-finals of the state. I think things turned out pretty well last year.

He just needs some reps in practice to knock the rust off because his first few passes tonight were rusty!!!