Milan vs Huntingdon

xriv

Bulldogfan#2... Ask Old Joe how many points he's giving..

Turbo... Brandon Taylor is out for the year with a shoulder injury. Minor injuries such as sprains and bruised up but all will suit up except Taylor.

Joe says he thinks about 14 is right but I don't think he would really give it if money was on the line. I know I wouldn't do anything but straight up.

GO MILAN BULLDOGS!!!!

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mckenzie fans have a real inferiority complex when it comes to Huntingdon. That one win over us every ten years means so much to them, I wouldn't doubt they have banners in the gymnasium commemorating it. Here we have Mckenzie fans posting on threads that does not even pertain to Mckenzie. Heck, Huntingdon built a bypass just so they wouldn??™t have Mckenzie folks driving through the town. Now, the invention of the internet, and Huntingdon still has to put up with them.

I hear Calvin Klein has a new scent devoted to just McKenzie??™s attitudes towards Huntingdon??¦ it??™s called ???Obsession???.

Mckenzie fans have a real inferiority complex when it comes to Huntingdon. That one win over us every ten years means so much to them, I wouldn't doubt they have banners in the gymnasium commemorating it. Here we have Mckenzie fans posting on threads that does not even pertain to Mckenzie. Heck, Huntingdon built a bypass just so they wouldn??™t have Mckenzie folks driving through the town. Now, the invention of the internet, and Huntingdon still has to put up with them.

I hear Calvin Klein has a new scent devoted to just McKenzie??™s attitudes towards Huntingdon??¦ it??™s called ???Obsession???.

It's tough when you play your biggest rival the 1st game of the season. It's even worse when you lose to your biggest rival on week1. Milan's loss to Huntingdon tonight casts a huge shadow over the rest of the Bulldog season. If Milan goes on to win the rest of their games, it cant make up for this loss. In my opinion, this is the 1st of many losses for Milan this year. They have been picked to win Region 8AA. No way after this showing. They will not make the top 3 out of Region8AA. Lets just bite the bullet and take our beatings this season.

HUNTINGDON 20- MILAN 13 FINAL SCORE . CONGRATS TO THE STANGS ESPECIALLY WEATHERS, MACADAMS AND THAT #9 LINEBACKER. HE WAS A BEAST. COACH MORRIS DEFINTLEY HAD A BRAIN FART IN THIS ONE. I KNOW MY FELLOW MILAN FANS ARE GONNA RIDE ME ON THIS BUT MORRIS LOST THIS ONE FOR MILAN. HIS COACHING PHILOSOPHY WAS BASSAKWARDS IN THE 2ND HALF. MANSFIELD HAD HIM FIGURED OUT FROM THE GUN OF THE 2ND HALF. NO GUTS-NO GLORY. MORRIS DEFINITELY DIDN'T HAVE THE GUTS TONITE AND HUNTINGDON GOT THE GLORY!

Ok, no need to jump off of the deep end. Milan is fine. They were worn out, fair and square and the QB being healthy more probably wouldn't have made a difference. Huntingdon lost their first game last year, and they never quite rebounded. Maybe that will happen to Milan, but not likely. They'll be back. Speaking of being back... How about those Mustangs!?!

THE MUSTANGS ARE BACK!