Milan vs Huntingdon

xriv

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest DHSFB1960

I have to believe that milan will score more than 1 TD. Huntingon too for that matter. Its the season opener so there will be mistakes made on both sides of the ball. A defensive mistake however allows six points.

Milan 24

Huntingon 17

Anyone In West Tennesse knows these two programs are two of the best year in, year out. i cant expect anything different this year. one of the best clean rivariles. keep em Stangs running and Dogs a-barking. A 3-AAA Supporter from Dyersburg Home of the Golden Trojans!! GOOD LUCK TO YOUR TEAMS THIS YEAR!

I hate seeing that nobody on here is giving Huntingdon a chance...So what we had a bad year last year. Has Milan ever had a bad year? Probably so but the next year is different. This is not last years team folks...I've seen huntingdon in scrimmages and practices. They're hungry...They wanna win I think they can do it

I give the mustangs a chance. I've been beat by them too many time to ever count them out. I have to pick milan to win but I dont expect it to be easy. Trust me, nobody respects the mustangs more than milan.

Folks are getting excited about the Bulldogs coming to town next week. From reading on the Milan site it sounds like you are having the same problem we had last year. It's tough on players to work for 3 years and get to finally show their mettle, then get injured and suddenly their career is over. With only 400 students in High School here in Huntingdon, we don't have alot of quality players to fill in when someone is injured.

We've lost Taylor for the year. He is a senior DB/WR and started last year and played alot his sophomore year. He missed part of last year with injuries but came back and tried to play. He is the brother of the Mustang that broke free on the 2nd half kickoff at Milan last year and had clear sailing and pulled up with a hammy.. Rotten luck all year.

Our biggest loss is the death of Kennan Collins that drowned this summer at Natchez Trace. He would have been a Junior this year and had worked hard to make himself a player. The coaches were counting on him starting too. It will be a bittersweet time when both teams take the field next Friday night. I'm sure there will be a moment of silence and prayer for him and his family before the game.

Good luck to the Bulldogs and no more injuries... Can't wait to hear that roar when both teams enter the field right at kickoff.