Milan vs Huntingdon

xriv

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know all the Mustang players and fans are excited about opening up with Milan this year. This has to be the Mustangs biggest rivalry and we enjoy playing the Bulldogs. I expect Paul Ward Stadium to be filled up. I just hope we put up a better fight than we did last year. We had high expectations last year and the season go as it did was almost too much to watch.

I find it amusing what other schools think of our PA announcer. He doesn't ask the crowd to stand and yell and show their pride, nor holler out over the speakers to Moooove those chainssssss, or even acknowledge when the kicker comes out to kick the PAT, yells out "Here comes Charley". Quite amusing but all in good fun. Maybe our announcer does that too, but being a Mustang fan I never thought of it.

I know all the Mustang players and fans are excited about opening up with Milan this year. This has to be the Mustangs biggest rivalry and we enjoy playing the Bulldogs. I expect Paul Ward Stadium to be filled up. I just hope we put up a better fight than we did last year. We had high expectations last year and the season go as it did was almost too much to watch.

I find it amusing what other schools think of our PA announcer. He doesn't ask the crowd to stand and yell and show their pride, nor holler out over the speakers to Moooove those chainssssss, or even acknowledge when the kicker comes out to kick the PAT, yells out "Here comes Charley". Quite amusing but all in good fun. Maybe our announcer does that too, but being a Mustang fan I never thought of it.

Its not annoyance that gets me. I just lost to huntington at Paul Ward stadium twice in the playoffs and that was the voice that yelled it over the PA.

I just found out who the PA announcer for the Stangs is this week. He is a great guy who loves what he does. He also has the best seat in the house!!!

None of us are hatin on your announcer he is good it's just that we all hear his voice in our nightmares. I can still hear his voice from '03. And you can bet on a sellout.

A few things to say about your first paragraph, Huntingdon is a completely different team than last year. Everthing is going to be better. I have a feeling we're about to see the old mustangs...and see them finish on top. I'll be rootin!!