McKenzie Football

cptjack34

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man what an evening for a game. Nice win Tonight Rebels. Now get ready for them bed-wetters from PEEEEEEEEEABody. For the last two years they have ruled us, now it's time for some pay-back.

Nice Job tonight Carr. Your proving yourself to be an intelligent and talented young Quarterback.

And the rest of the Rebel Team, an awesome performance. My man Kyle Kirk doing it and doing it well. Rusty Chapman you thief. And Shabree, nice moves. Tyler Reeder and his Cronies, Cambell, Fuzzell and Winstead.

Thanks Guys for an enjoyable evening. I had talked so much smack this week, I needed ya'll to bail me out.

And for those of you who haven't heard there's Homemade Pizza being served at Bug's House before every Home

Game. And It's ready by 3:30.

Great game tonight Rebels!! Total team effort and win! Those Tiger burgers were awesome! Now that we have everyone else's attention we have to be prepared EVERY Friday from here on out. Once again we have the bullseye on our back.

How many extra Friday's does this team of Rebels want to play this season???

Remember, One Team--One Dream!!!

GO REBELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Man what an evening for a game. Nice win Tonight Rebels. Now get ready for them bed-wetters from PEEEEEEEEEABody. For the last two years they have ruled us, now it's time for some pay-back.

Nice Job tonight Carr. Your proving yourself to be an intelligent and talented young Quarterback.

And the rest of the Rebel Team, an awesome performance. My man Kyle Kirk doing it and doing it well. Rusty Chapman you thief. And Shabree, nice moves. Tyler Reeder and his Cronies, Cambell, Fuzzell and Winstead.

Thanks Guys for an enjoyable evening. I had talked so much smack this week, I needed ya'll to bail me out.

And for those of you who haven't heard there's Homemade Pizza being served at Bug's House before every Home

Game. And It's ready by 3:30.

Kudo's to you Butchie, you have behaved extremely well tonight!!! By your posting tonight I have to assume there was no takeover of the Blue Dip, opening a Rebel Mart or parking lot take over!!! Am I starting to rub off on you? That's no fun when I'm actually your alter-ego I guess you'd call it. Now you have left me and Mr_bigster hung out to dry at least temporarily!!!

I feel certain that you will be back in true form next week!!!

If head to head scores mean anything (which they don't), we should have Peabody by 6 points!!! That's a very watchable game!!! That's not a prediction by the way. I do like the fact that the Rebels have pitched 8 quarters of no hit shutout ball so far though. (and yes, I know those are baseball terms before Patriot Pride jumps in here too!!!!)

For sure the Rebels were awesome tonight!!

Thanks Reaction for returning to the fold. It's always nice to have you on this thread. Good Luck to your

respective team as well. Now this week, we have the mattress soaking, Tide coming to town. And they have held

us hostage for the last three years I know. But were paying tribute to our past players and opening ceremony to a

newhome stand and clubhouse, and playing at home. I can't add any other hype to this, Trenton seems to be

better than ever this season and from that tough 2a Region. A win here and I'm gonna be plum giddy wif myself. Trenton

seems to be a somewhat balanced team. Thier running back is fast and Quarterbacks and receivers are talented. It

will be a task but I'm predicting victory. Work hard this week Rebels and leave the SMACK to me. I will dig up

myself a huge pile of Crow and hope you bail me out again.

Can't miss an opportunity to correct a hs football sage. JCS beat MP by 28 pts. It was a 4 pt game at halftime b/f they blew it open. Then, they beat Friendship Christian by 1 touchdown.(19-12) The 2A-5A middle tn teams DOMINATED the West last year. I think that's what he was talking about. But you are right West tn has a STRONG TRADITION Particularly in 1A & 2A. You are dead on with most of your picks. You said Lewis Co. would beat MP by 2 or 3 tds and it was 19pts. gotta give some props for that. you seem to know your football. Good luck to Lake Co. They could surprise everybody like the young MP team did last year after starting slow.

I like having a little fun..As for the Lewis Co -Mt.Pleasant game..I grew up with Coach Sharp at Lake Co..ran around together as kids and talk to him all the time..I've seen some of his teams play over the years so I kind of knew what he had this year..Not that I didn't think Mt.Pleasant wasn't good..just that Lewis Co probably have one of their better teams..Lewis Co would probably beat us 60-0 this year.Coach Sharp called me last night,wanting scores from our area..So..I'm familiar with a lot of those teams in your area...plus Lake Co has played most teams in the playoffs over the yearsso I kind of keep up with them.,.I believe yall are the team to beat..Looks like McKenzie or TCA may be the teams to beat in our area..Lake Co is too young this year with no defense...I actually thought we were pretty good on defense,but after tonight...look like a middle school team. I don't see L.C. surprising anyone this year...U.C won big over L.C. tonight but Lake Co should have had 40 points themselves..About 8 turnovers..Good luck to Mt.Pleasant...Again..I would probably rank yall the #1 team this year!