McKenzie Football

cptjack34

OK guys, the quack is back!!!!!!

Great to hear from all my Lake Co. friends too!!! We got some eateries around here that will do you well too!!! Butchie, what do you think, Hig's or Bob's???? Mexican anyone to add a third option. I"m thinkin' Hig's myself. Don't want another one of those gunfights like we had two seasons ago though!!! I'm on heart meds now!!!!

The Rebs should put a pretty decent team on the field this season. Hopefully, Carr learned his lessons last season and will be on top of things this year. As in the past, the Reb season depends on the kids up front on both sides of the ball. I was one of ya'll up front once so don't get on me too hard for that comment. In football the whole game revolves around the line!!!! Right Tyler?

We got Bruceton in week 2!!! That's pressure!! Are we up to it??? The Rebels should be up to the challenge but, they have it to do yet. The first half of our season is loaded so it's gonna be a test Rebs. We'll be right there behind ya'll all the way!!!

Duckman..Hig's will do just fine..As long as Butchie is paying..I'm awful broke this year..Just came back from the State tournament in Johnson City where I stayed 5 days and I'm broke..Ironically we had to beat McKenzie in the championship to make it there..My son pitched the 1st game against McKenzie..McKenzie had a left hander..I believe was a sophomore that was as good as I saw this year..Looked like a great athlete..Probably plays football also..But..this was the Newbern team..I go to all the Lake Co games but we live in Newbern where my son is a freshman at Dyer Co..Anyway..Good luck to your Rebels..Don't be surprised to look up and see me at your game with Bruceton..Should be a great game!

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK guys, the quack is back!!!!!!

Great to hear from all my Lake Co. friends too!!! We got some eateries around here that will do you well too!!! Butchie, what do you think, Hig's or Bob's???? Mexican anyone to add a third option. I"m thinkin' Hig's myself. Don't want another one of those gunfights like we had two seasons ago though!!! I'm on heart meds now!!!!

The Rebs should put a pretty decent team on the field this season. Hopefully, Carr learned his lessons last season and will be on top of things this year. As in the past, the Reb season depends on the kids up front on both sides of the ball. I was one of ya'll up front once so don't get on me too hard for that comment. In football the whole game revolves around the line!!!! Right Tyler?

We got Bruceton in week 2!!! That's pressure!! Are we up to it??? The Rebels should be up to the challenge but, they have it to do yet. The first half of our season is loaded so it's gonna be a test Rebs. We'll be right there behind ya'll all the way!!!

Yo quack, have you ever cut that dang poney tail.

Well Fudge,

I see the whole gang is cruisin the threads. Greeting Lakecountyfalconfan, Bigster, and to answer your question Tiger he aint cut that thang nor washed it in years. Leisure suits was his thang and he is still in protest for taking them out of fashion.

And Higs Duck? I'd rather have a sister in a whorehouse than a friend eating there. lol . It's always a pleasure jawing with the great fans of a losing team like Lake County. And Bruceton? were you guys even fielding a team this yr? With that place ya'll call a field jeez. And Huntingdon Yall want more of the same from the Homecoming Fiasco?

Things are looking up round here, now boys. Ya'll might ought to think about switching teams or moving into town, or not saying your a Tiger Fan or a Mustang or for sure a Falcon. It could get down rite embarrasing on game night.

And with the vulture like mosquitoes in Lake County I'd rather play at home. And Yes Dinner is on me just please not Higs.

Falconfan can come too and Tiger, heck just meet at Bob's charge it to me they all no me round here.

Til next time there's no place like Mckenzie and if you cant beat us move over here. lol Good luck to all.

Well Fudge,

I see the whole gang is cruisin the threads. Greeting Lakecountyfalconfan, Bigster, and to answer your question Tiger he aint cut that thang nor washed it in years. Leisure suits was his thang and he is still in protest for taking them out of fashion.

And Higs Duck? I'd rather have a sister in a whorehouse than a friend eating there. lol . It's always a pleasure jawing with the great fans of a losing team like Lake County. And Bruceton? were you guys even fielding a team this yr? With that place ya'll call a field jeez. And Huntingdon Yall want more of the same from the Homecoming Fiasco?

Things are looking up round here, now boys. Ya'll might ought to think about switching teams or moving into town, or not saying your a Tiger Fan or a Mustang or for sure a Falcon. It could get down rite embarrasing on game night.

And with the vulture like mosquitoes in Lake County I'd rather play at home. And Yes Dinner is on me just please not Higs.

Falconfan can come too and Tiger, heck just meet at Bob's charge it to me they all no me round here.

Til next time there's no place like Mckenzie and if you cant beat us move over here. lol Good luck to all.

Good to see you haven't changed one bit from last season butcie!!!!! And I ain't opposed to eatin' at Bob's either!!!!! I still like Hig's though. Oh well??????

The closest I've been to a leisure suit is jeans and a t-shirt in quite a few years. AND, I wash my pony tail every day too!!!!! LOL

Good to see you back on line. Hey its Football time again in Tennessee.

As long as I'm breathin' I won't be far from anything football in TN!!!!! Especially high school football in northwest TN!!!!

It's good to be on here again and talkin' with all ya'll too tigers1!!! BTW, we're all proud of Patrick. I figure that our biggest tests this season should be ya'll and Union City where the region is concerned but, what do I know???? I guess that's why we come out every Friday night!!!!

I would say Mckenzie has a good chance of going far into the post season. But to go all the way and win State...some changes will have to be made. In the scrimmage yesterday against McNairy County , the Rebels showed signs of improvement in alot of areas. They had the upper hand most of the time and outscored them 4 to 2. The defense stepped up, even though they were missing some key players (Reeder, Ellis). The linebackers need to read the quarterback better. There were some short yardage plays that could have been snuffed if they had picked up the ball quicker, but they really did well overall. I really liked seeing the running backs hit the line full speed. I can't really see any area of improvement for them except just keep it up and keep pounding and give it that second effort after your hit, for It sure makes a difference in yardage gained. Carr looked good and is a very good quarterback except...... he still has tunnel vision. You can tell who he is going to throw to the minute the ball is snapped. He never takes his eyes off them. Good secondary will kill you on that mistake. I seen alot of open recievers yesterday that would have been good yardage but he tried to force it into areas that were covered. He will have to get out of that if he is going to play at the next level. It might cost a game or two if not careful. but overall, McKenzie looked like a team that is beginning to come together. Good Luck Rebels !!

I would say Mckenzie has a good chance of going far into the post season. But to go all the way and win State...some changes will have to be made. In the scrimmage yesterday against McNairy County , the Rebels showed signs of improvement in alot of areas. They had the upper hand most of the time and outscored them 4 to 2. The defense stepped up, even though they were missing some key players (Reeder, Ellis). The linebackers need to read the quarterback better. There were some short yardage plays that could have been snuffed if they had picked up the ball quicker, but they really did well overall. I really liked seeing the running backs hit the line full speed. I can't really see any area of improvement for them except just keep it up and keep pounding and give it that second effort after your hit, for It sure makes a difference in yardage gained. Carr looked good and is a very good quarterback except...... he still has tunnel vision. You can tell who he is going to throw to the minute the ball is snapped. He never takes his eyes off them. Good secondary will kill you on that mistake. I seen alot of open recievers yesterday that would have been good yardage but he tried to force it into areas that were covered. He will have to get out of that if he is going to play at the next level. It might cost a game or two if not careful. but overall, McKenzie looked like a team that is beginning to come together. Good Luck Rebels !!

Does anyone have an update on Reeder and Ellis ?

Well Fudge,

I was wondering how long it would take for the old Butchie to show up..talking about losing Lake Co..Bruceton's field..another win over Huntington..Lake Co mosquitoes..that's what I've been waiting on..a little trash...I figured you must have got in your grandma's tonic yesterday..It'''''''s that time of year..Been waitin on you to stir a little brew up!Talk to you later

I was wondering how long it would take for the old Butchie to show up..talking about losing Lake Co..Bruceton's field..another win over Huntington..Lake Co mosquitoes..that's what I've been waiting on..a little trash...I figured you must have got in your grandma's tonic yesterday..It'''''''s that time of year..Been waitin on you to stir a little brew up!Talk to you later

can we stay on football topics. they have regular email for chatting. no offense