Chattanooga Central

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys don't let the little Owls from up the road rile you up. Remember they are the best team in the state if you don't believe me just ask them!! They have all those gold balls and state Championship banners to back it up!! The Owls need to focus on improving test scores and their 5A competition and not the team down the road.

One would think the Owls get under your skin. Too bad you don't play or scrimmage them.

Guys don't let the little Owls from up the road rile you up. Remember they are the best team in the state if you don't believe me just ask them!! They have all those gold balls and state Championship banners to back it up!! The Owls need to focus on improving test scores and their 5A competition and not the team down the road.

Test scores..... This is coming from a Central player/parent/fan???? I wish Central the best of luck since we don't play them anymore.

Test scores..... This is coming from a Central player/parent/fan???? I wish Central the best of luck since we don't play them anymore.

The TEST comment wasn't from a Central fan, just someone that is probably tired of the Owls jumping on any thread on here like they are the top team in the world. The Owls hardest test is filling out those hardship papers to get their transfer.

Yep Owl fan I said test scores, check the data and you will find Central not on the list of targeted schools by the state b/c of scores on the Gateway and End of Course exams but the almighty neighbor up the road is on THE LIST as they say. Don't get on here and talk crap unless you are taking care of the problems at your own doorstep!! Also do not be surprised as the tide of kids from Hunter begin to swing toward Harrison, it is happening as we speak!!

Yep Owl fan I said test scores, check the data and you will find Central not on the list of targeted schools by the state b/c of scores on the Gateway and End of Course exams but the almighty neighbor up the road is on THE LIST as they say. Don't get on here and talk crap unless you are taking care of the problems at your own doorstep!! Also do not be surprised as the tide of kids from Hunter begin to swing toward Harrison, it is happening as we speak!!

Or they can be like me, and not go to either Central or Ooltewah.

First of all:who cares where another kid goes to school..,..does it cost you anything? NO!!,but it does cost you when all of these no child left behind kids get bused in from every where!! thats your tax dollars that bus kids from 58hwy to signal mtn,and kids from downtown or any where else,cause someone thinks kids at other schools are hiding something or have better supplies:like howard high, one of the most buetiful schools in chatt.,but some kids go else where,cause of political reasons and becuase somebody thinks moving akid to another will cure these kids of drugs fights,being so stupid they cant even read on a6 grade level!!!,thats why some schools drop a little in state wide testing and furthermore look at ooltewahs website(top of state,idiot)Why do you think nobody wants to go to central: first:community mindset(my kid,mykid,mykid attitude)second:no stability at coaching staffs(and when they do get someone good,they boosters and idiot parents and dinosuars living in the past run them off cause,they dont like what or how they coach..,..I know for a fact that one power at be will tell you all day long that ooltewah takes kids left and right from the hwy,and wants everybody to think he is big central backer,but put both of his kids through boyd(he lives 2 minutes away from central!!!!when these so called hardship kids go to ooltewah or soddy,they must provide thier own transportation,not tax dollars,and the same people that complain kids going elsewhere are the same ones that would complain another kid takes thier position in a sport,becuase the last time ,I checked akid going somewhere else(no matter the reason) never made your kid smarter or dumber or effected your household or your grocery bill or car payment or your every day life...,..and as for Hunter kids coming your way,its because they have built aton of houses inzoned areas up and down the hwy.The problem with the whole school thing is the school board and city/county govt.everybody is moving north(soddy n ooltewah)for a reason:cleaner schools,parents that are willing to keep communitees clean ,new homes and try to get away from punk kids that go to school just to fight do drugs and just get passed on,because anyway you slice it these kids have no home training,pride or self control,and trust me when,I tell you this there are more kids on hwy58 that go to private schools,than go to ooltewah..,..tell me why???!! Go ask some one at the school board that!The best thing to do in this world is worry about your own kids,not what some else is doing;life is to darn short to worry about what school as what kid,just make sure your kid has the best time right now in highschool,becuase this should be the happiest time in THIER life.I hope hamilton county gets its crap together one day!!

First of all:who cares where another kid goes to school..,..does it cost you anything? NO!!,but it does cost you when all of these no child left behind kids get bused in from every where!! thats your tax dollars that bus kids from 58hwy to signal mtn,and kids from downtown or any where else,cause someone thinks kids at other schools are hiding something or have better supplies:like howard high, one of the most buetiful schools in chatt.,but some kids go else where,cause of political reasons and becuase somebody thinks moving akid to another will cure these kids of drugs fights,being so stupid they cant even read on a6 grade level!!!,thats why some schools drop a little in state wide testing and furthermore look at ooltewahs website(top of state,idiot)Why do you think nobody wants to go to central: first:community mindset(my kid,mykid,mykid attitude)second:no stability at coaching staffs(and when they do get someone good,they boosters and idiot parents and dinosuars living in the past run them off cause,they dont like what or how they coach..,..I know for a fact that one power at be will tell you all day long that ooltewah takes kids left and right from the hwy,and wants everybody to think he is big central backer,but put both of his kids through boyd(he lives 2 minutes away from central!!!!when these so called hardship kids go to ooltewah or soddy,they must provide thier own transportation,not tax dollars,and the same people that complain kids going elsewhere are the same ones that would complain another kid takes thier position in a sport,becuase the last time ,I checked akid going somewhere else(no matter the reason) never made your kid smarter or dumber or effected your household or your grocery bill or car payment or your every day life...,..and as for Hunter kids coming your way,its because they have built aton of houses inzoned areas up and down the hwy.The problem with the whole school thing is the school board and city/county govt.everybody is moving north(soddy n ooltewah)for a reason:cleaner schools,parents that are willing to keep communitees clean ,new homes and try to get away from punk kids that go to school just to fight do drugs and just get passed on,because anyway you slice it these kids have no home training,pride or self control,and trust me when,I tell you this there are more kids on hwy58 that go to private schools,than go to ooltewah..,..tell me why???!! Go ask some one at the school board that!The best thing to do in this world is worry about your own kids,not what some else is doing;life is to darn short to worry about what school as what kid,just make sure your kid has the best time right now in highschool,becuase this should be the happiest time in THIER life.I hope hamilton county gets its crap together one day!!

P.S. ask someone why csas/csla are allowed to send thier kids to tyner to play football(since they dont have football)also,ever wonder why they dont open tyner back up as apublic school to take the heat off of ooltewah,but instead spend millions on a new school that will be absulete in 10yrs. or less,look around tyner all nice new homes,mostly white,but almost all the students are black and live else where,do you think they dont know(schoolboard),they go there for a reason:Football and/or sports ,best coach in town been there forever.and the more kids they take out of bad schools and put in good schools make numbers better on paper ,so when they go ask for money from the state,they think it will balance the good and the bad out..,..that way your tradtional bad schools,dont look so bad,so the more money they get to remodel or build a school,and that is suposse to justife all of thier bullcrap raises home office gets,hamilton county has been king of the good ole boys forever and always will.get on hamilton county website and look at the numbers of kids per school that get in trouble(almost all of the ones you see at prodimently good schools are bad kids from bad neighborhoods)if all of them went to thier comm. schools they would close them all down,until they(schoolboard and the comissioners)throw all these punk kids out of school,instead of move them around chattanooga schools will never be like they where just a few short years ago(wholesome,clean,strong comm. support something to be proud of)dont spread the bad around just get rid of it!!!!!!

Just wondering, when did CSLA start going past the 8th grade? And FatSak did touch , IMO, the biggest reason that Hamilton County's school system has as many problems that it does, magnet schools. It's strange that Chattanooga has more magnet schools than Nashville/Davidson County, a county that is about 5 times larger. Plus Chattanooga has more private schools per capita that any other system in the state, just a little bit ironic. (wasn't trying to start another public/private debate, just stating something I saw in the TFP)