Greene County Football 2007

rebsrule

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the team to beat is Between Chuckey doak and South greene

the players to watch for is jordan ward from west greene and tarel harrison from chuckey doak

Chuckey doak wil prob make it to the playoffs this year and south greene will continue goin to the playoffs

Thats what i think bout greene county football this year...

Well South greene will be the favorite but who do they have on thier team this year.. Jordan laws,Marc wright the offense bascily is gone..but still be tough.... Chuckey doak was undefated in jv which that is half the starters on varstiy with a huge junior class which everyone of them start they have exprince this year.... west greene has 70 kids signed uo for football they should get that 1 win aginst north greene... north greene wont win a game i think.

heres my predictions for the standings in greene county

1st. Chuckey doak more expernice than any other county team

2nd South greene still goin to be tough prob will make playoffs

3rd.West greene with new hope from new coach should be alot better

4th.North greene might have good season but really dont know what they have..

Player of the year- Jordan ward from west greene

Most improved team- West greene

Coach of the year- Ben Murphy

Playoff teams, Chuckey doak,South greene

you have Greeneville City then you have the rest.......need I say more. To bad south Greene and Greeneville dont play each other

Yes it is too bad!!!!! Thanks for the joke it's a good one!!!

Our poor county school system can't afford to buy coaches and players like GHS and where does the talent come from usually the county schools, and YES!!!! GHS recruits please don't try to say they don't. People I know (county students) have been offered free tuition to attend GHS and play sports there. Maybe GHS bought theirselves a playoff spot this year. Thanks for a good laugh though!!!

How many STATE championships has the Greene Devils won in the past 15 years? If they are recruiting, they would have at least one state championship trophy to show for it, wouldn't ya think? That is also the dirty little secret behind Kingsport-DB, for all those great college athletes they have produced over the years, no state title to show for it. So once again, if G'ville is recruiting, they are not doing a great job of attracting top notch quality. Oh yea everyone in M'town talks of the great West High School, they have no title either, Maryville tends to get in their way. So kids, lets get back to reality, and realize that their are no good football teams in Greene County or Greeneville City. The only real coach in Greene County is Coach Brimer. Thank you for your time.

Yes it is too bad!!!!! Thanks for the joke it's a good one!!!

Our poor county school system can't afford to buy coaches and players like GHS and where does the talent come from usually the county schools, and YES!!!! GHS recruits please don't try to say they don't. People I know (county students) have been offered free tuition to attend GHS and play sports there. Maybe GHS bought theirselves a playoff spot this year. Thanks for a good laugh though!!!

It sounds to me like someone didn't get offered "free tuition". are you trying to be funny???? they even charge Greenway full tuition so i dont know who your friends are but if they are as good as you say they are then i am sure you guys would have at least beat cocke co last year. Pat you self on the back you guys gave cocke co there only win foodcountry is right coach brimer is the man.

It sounds to me like someone didn't get offered "free tuition". are you trying to be funny???? they even charge Greenway full tuition so i dont know who your friends are but if they are as good as you say they are then i am sure you guys would have at least beat cocke co last year. Pat you self on the back you guys gave cocke co there only win foodcountry is right coach brimer is the man.

Did you ever think someone just might say NO!!? Not everyone dreams of being a Greene Devil?

Most county students are proud to be Knights, Buffs, Rebels or Huskies and have no desire to come to GHS!!

What did Greenway do to earn free tuition?

Did you ever think someone just might say NO!!? Not everyone dreams of being a Greene Devil?

Most county students are proud to be Knights, Buffs, Rebels or Huskies and have no desire to come to GHS!!

What did Greenway do to earn free tuition?

Ok i dont think you under stand what im saying......i will say it slow. They............even............charge..........Greenway..........full..........

.tuition. I know not everyone can afford the tuition and thats ok and yall should be proud to be a knight, buff......etc I just think Greeneville has a better program (fundings)

Ok i dont think you under stand what im saying......i will say it slow. They............even............charge..........Greenway..........full..........

.tuition. I know not everyone can afford the tuition and thats ok and yall should be proud to be a knight, buff......etc I just think Greeneville has a better program (fundings)

O.K., I'll speak slow. He and his older brother always went to city schools and planned to attend GHS why would they offer free tuition if he was coming there anyway, Duh! What has the younger brother done to earn a free ride look at last years football record, then booted off the football and baseball team and then out of school as well. Don't mean to slam him, but l he didn't have a very good year. But I pray for him and his family after their tragedy last year. I hope he turns things around and wish him best of luck in sports and life. I meant county students who didn't attend city schools during their elementary years and had no plans of attending GHS. Then they and their parents are contacted by coaches or whoever and offered a tuition waiver (hardship grant). I know a former GHS standout athlete (county student) that they did just that for him and they could afford it. Some people turned it down this year! Believe it or not! I am not speaking of football exclusively, it happens in all the sports. Yes GHS seems to have money to burn. It's a shame the county schools don't have that problem.

O.K., I'll speak slow. He and his older brother always went to city schools and planned to attend GHS why would they offer free tuition if he was coming there anyway, Duh! What has the younger brother done to earn a free ride look at last years football record, then booted off the football and baseball team and then out of school as well. Don't mean to slam him, but l he didn't have a very good year. But I pray for him and his family after their tragedy last year. I hope he turns things around and wish him best of luck in sports and life. I meant county students who didn't attend city schools during their elementary years and had no plans of attending GHS. Then they and their parents are contacted by coaches or whoever and offered a tuition waiver (hardship grant). I know a former GHS standout athlete (county student) that they did just that for him and they could afford it. Some people turned it down this year! Believe it or not! I am not speaking of football exclusively, it happens in all the sports. Yes GHS seems to have money to burn. It's a shame the county schools don't have that problem.

To tell you the truth I think Scott Nicewanger gives more money to the football program then the school does. The school always seems to be worried about the band and B-ball then anything. Well i guess i will get off the county board. Good luck next year.